"What should I do?"

Start from the beginning

"There you go!" said a moved Toru, "I knew it! Love is in the air!"

"Who said nothing about love?!" asked Ochako from the air, wishing she could escape to the stratosphere. "Besides, they weren't flirting!!"

"JEAAAAALOOOUUUS!" teased Mina, Jirou and Toru in unison.

"Oh, leave her alone" interferred Momo leaving her ice tea on the table. "Don't forget Melissa is our friend too and we are her guests. This girl acted bravely and her invention helped us to save the day. Not only she well-deserves to be awarded, but we must thank her for sharing this occasion with all of us. Furthermore, this is no way of helping Ochako to deal with boys' issues".

"You too Momo?!"

"Stop it, she is not a criminal to be interrogated" said Tsuyu. "Get down here, Ochako. There is no need to talk about it if you don't want to, ribbit". Mina was ready to energically object, but then Ochako released and let herself fall back on the coach, still covering her face.

"Tsuyu is right" Toru nodded, feeling a bit guilty.

"We are sorry, Ochako. Friends are supposed to respect your privacy" Momo apologized.

"No more playing around, we promise" Mina declared. She may be the life of the party, but first she was Ochako's friend.

"N-no, it's all right" Ochako finally answered as she started to reveal her resigned expression, "I just wonder...is it so obvious for the rest as it is for you?".

The female gang of Class 1A looked at her as they remained in silence.

"So...you admit it?" asked Mina "You do have a crush on...?"

"Silence!! Someone is coming!" warned Jirou, removing her earphones from the door. A few seconds later, two people crossed the door.

"C'mon, man, didn't you have fun last time?" Kirishima asked Bakugou as they entered.

"Shut up. Blowing things and proving I am the best is always fun. But what kind of event is this where a Quirkless gets all the attention?" answered his not-so-surprisingly angry friend.

"Hey, girls! Anything new?" the red haired greeted them so Bakugou didn't look as rude as he was.

"Oh, you know, we are so excited" Mina responded, acting natural. "I was just telling them once I attend the party in my new dress, every boy in I-Island will beg me to stay" she naughtily grinned at Kirishima.

"In that case, I guess I better look so handsome that night a certain someone will beg me to go back to the UA..." Kirishima grinned in response, making Mina and the rest laugh. The chemistry between the pair was priceless.

"Ew, I'm leaving. I don't want to waste my dinner" said Bakugou, disgusted.

"Wait for me, you sensitive guy" laughed Kirishima, blinking an eye to Mina as he left.

"Phew, that was close" said Jirou when they lost sight of the boys.

"You see, Ochako? We've got each others' back. There is no need to be affraid".

"Thank you, Mina" answered a more relaxed Ochako. "I just...don't know what should I do. I have liked him for a while. I even feel bad when a girl gets too close to him. I mean, Deku is..."

"Brave?" asked Tsuyu.

"Kind?" asked Jirou.

"Funny?" adventured Toru.

"Pro Hero material?" joined Momo.

"Cute as a button and adorably weird, just like you?" finished Mina.

"YES!" screamed Ochako in pure catharsis.

"No more questions, Your Honour" Mina stood up.

"Don't you remember the face he had when you were wearing that dress before the building was under attack?" said Jirou. "You had him where you wanted, girl! Round Two will take place back in I-Island!"

Ochako Uraraka couldn't help but smile at her friends' unconditional support. She felt a little better now she had shared her emotions, but she wasn't so certain about how would it end. Anyway, if Aoyama and the girls had noticed it so easily, it shouldn't take longer for the rest, so it would be better if she was the one to tell him. Perhaps she shouldn't wait the four days left...

End of Chapter 2.

Phew! Speaking of long chapters, it looks like I am inspired. This is getting started! Let's see what happens in the next chapter, before our heroes go meet Melissa!

Hello again, this is Honest Fiction and as usual I am happy to be a member of Wattpad. No matter how few read this story; learning from my mistakes, having fun and doing my best to share is my purpose here.

PLUS ULTRA!