Then, something cracking on the old cabinets and it revealed two dolls who are heaving a very deep sigh like they are panting. "Uh who are you guys?"- I couldn't believe that we found two dolls here at this easy.

"Sorry, but.....OH MY GOSH PLEASE DONT TORTURE US!!!"- they are suddenly ducking their heads down like he was preparing for the worst.

"We won't torture you two. In fact, I think you guys are one of the missing dolls that we are looking for"- Mina exclaimed.

"Dang it, I knew that this will be our ending!"- the first doll said.

"You're right bro, so goodbye cruel world, this is only the...." the second doll was cut off when Taeyong scoffed.

"Will you guys shut up?! It's so annoying!"- Taeyong said.

"You're not going to die, you idiots!"- Jeno hissed.

"Pabo! Were not gonna torture some crazy dolls like you!"- Chenle added.

"Like hell, we would!"- Jisung fussed.

"By any chance why are you guys hiding there?"- Jaemin asked.

"For the past years, we have been hiding into different areas in this academy. Both of us couldn't remember much even when we become dolls. We are hiding to avoid those killer dolls who are aiming to eat our souls."

"Really? Why you guys never escape?"- Lucas asked.

"Dude, escaping here ain't easy. both of us tried all different plans and strategies but still, none of it succeeded."

"Our other classmates and us tried all of those but it all ended up that they would only be killed and turned into those creeps."

"So many of your classmates died?"- Jaehyun inquired.

"Uh-huh, but we both did swear to them that we will live for them and that we won't give up until we escape here and to live a normal life soon enough."- the first doll with a hat said. "If we could just reach the orphanage then we are good to go."- the doll with gloves explained.

"We're going in there too!"- Taeil exclaimed.

"Why don't you join us, guys...uhm..."- Mina asked.

"I think we are just the same age. I'm Chittaphon Leechaiyapornkul or just call me Ten for short!"

"And my name is Kim Dong-young. I'm not sure when did we become dolls but yeah. Everyday all we could think of is surviving and surviving."

"Well alright, I know you guys are part of what we are looking for. Care to examine the dollhouse first?"- I asked.

"Don't mind if we do!"

I prepared the dollhouse and they are looking closely at it. Then, later on, the walls are back in their colors and so as some furniture and designs of the house. Just the portrait area that is needs to be unlocked and we are good to go. Since Jaehyun was the reason why the door of the backyard has its colors back.

"Oh silly me, It's my hobby to go the backyard doors in order to go out and play or to avoid chores before"- Doyoung was now scratching the back of his nape. "Oh yeah, it was my chores to arrange some furniture and designs of our house before. Oh man how can I able to forget such chores?"- Ten shook his head along with a smile.

"So, only 1 left huh?"- Taeil

"Yeah. I'm dying to know the last one since Ten was #08 and Doyoung was #16"- Jungwoo