bye, wilson. - charwillow (?is that the name?)

Start from the beginning

willow's face colors intensely, which mortifies her, no doubt.

"so, darling, how do you like it? they made it special, just for you." charlie asks, pointing to something behind her with that toothy smile of hers, those white teeth glinting brightly in her mouth, before willow nearly chokes on her food when she looks to what she was pointing.

a nightmare creature, with a shadowy collar on it with spikes, and charlie was holding the dark leash..how did willow not notice?!

"it's-it's good! yeah, it's really good.." willow's face flushes again, a darker shade, now, and she shovels another slice of honey ham into her own mouth, charlie smiles wider, "why, thank you, willow. would you like to get dressed in something more..comfortable?" charlie's eyes are nearly closing at this point, they actually might be closed, before she snaps her fingers, her claws clicking together before willow is enveloped in darkness.

willow opens her eyes again, blinking a few times, before charlie speaks, "oh, did i scare you? sorry sweetheart, forgot about..that." charlie flicks her wrist around a little, making willow flinch, thinking she was gonna snap her finger again, but, she doesn't, and willow nods, "it's okay." she gives a thumbs up, and smiles, but not as toothy as charlie's, and charlie only nods back to willow.

after a few more minutes of silence, charlie breaks it, akin to snapping of twigs, and speaks, "so..willow, i have something i wanted to speak to you about." charlie flutters her eyelashes a little, smiling, "how to say this..i wanted to make you a..offer, of sorts." charlie puts her darkened hand over willow's, which makes willow practically steam from the ears, charlie's never touched her before..

"sweetheart, do you wish to live with me?" charlie breathes out, and time stops for a second.

live with charlie?

what about wilson? how would he make it without willow?

|~flaaaashbaaaackk~|

"willow, for gods sakes, stop lighting the camp on fire! this is the 33rd time, counting!" wilson shrills at her, flailing his arm around and baring his teeth, before wrapping his hands around willow's shoulders, shaking her half to death as she attempted to reach for her lighter..

grasping her lighter, she flips off the lighter, flicks it until it lights, wilson's shocked face being the last face he might make, before willow laughs and lights his bushhair on fire.

wilson looks like he wants to scream.

he does, while running to the frog pond, and dunking his head a million times inside of the pond while frogs tongue his face.

|~end of flaaaashbaaaackk~|

oh, yeah.

maybe he could.

but, what about chester?!

|~another flaaaashbaaaackk~|

"WILLOW, NO! NOT CHESTER--"

something orange and round hops around, panting and lighting the entire camp on fire with it's seemingly unharmed body.

"HAHAAAHAHAAHHA!!!--"

willow's laugh echoes through the camp, as the orange being lights wilson's tent on fire.

|~end of flaaaashbaaaack~|

....

okay, maybe she's not the GREATEST campbuddy..but--

|~flaaaashbaaaack~|

"wh-what do you wantt....w-willooo--?..oh-oh GOD--WILLOW NO!! NOT MY TENT!! NOT AGAIN!!"

willow laughs, again.

|~flaaaashbaaaack~|

okay, fine.

but!!--

"i have a friend who needs me though, charlie..he'll get lonely, and he's not good when he's alone with only himself, his name's--" willow tries, but charlie cuts her off with her own voice, "oh, don't worry, i know his name. wilson, is it? i have someone perfect for him..someone named..maxwell. they'll be best friends in no time, i promise you, he won't be lonely, he'll even bring a gift basket of food and supplies, so you don't have to worry about little wilson there not having enough supplies!" charlie laughs.

"think about it, willow. would you rather live there, or here? you can light all the fires you want, you won't have anyone yell at you..what do you say?" charlie squeezes willow's hand, who's practically sweating at this point..

what does she say..?

".."

willow is silent, but..

"totally."

charlie smiles, rather happy.

"goodie!"

willow feels like frowning, right now.

goodbye, wilson.

tbc