bye, wilson. - charwillow (?is that the name?)

willow was in love.

wilson was worried for her.

but she doesn't care, anyway.

willow was in love..

she was in love..with the darkness.

a beautiful, striking woman, the darkness lies with her, every day, every night, and willow never knew such a gorgeous woman could exist!

the first time she saw her, she sported a long, soot-black dress, she had pale, nearly white skin, but dark claws that could rip through just about anyone's throat, the black slowly reaching up her arms, they looked acute to gloves..she also had nice, tall, black heels that matched to her outfit and her hair, and oh, her hair!..

the rose..

the rose was everything.

willow..

might be obsessed.

wilson told her that whoever this woman was, she didn't have permission to see, because who knows who she is, what if she's tricking you, what if..

wilson didn't understand.

wilson was like a brother to willow, yes, but..no way is he going to stop willow from loving who she loves.

because willow loves this mysterious woman, and no one's gonna stop her.

**

she stays in the dark, alot of the time, now.

willow wanted to see her again, she had so many ideas, so many topics to talk about, she wanted to prove to wilson that this woman was okay, she wasn't dangerous, ever since she even mentioned her he's been giving her more and more light sources added to her tent, everywhere she goes now, she travels with a lantern and more than a few lightbulbs..willow knew what he was doing, she knew he was trying to 'keep her safe'..

safe from what?

love?

**

willow saw her again.

her eyes in the darkness, she knew they were hers, this time, those oval beauties, like crystal gems in the night they sparkled, sparkled like no other..

willow steps into the darkness, the sound of her pumps clacking away from the stone ground of her and wilson's tiny camp they'd set up together, willow had stayed up all night until wilson slumbered away, she even pretended to sleep so that way he wasn't suspicious, so that way.. he wouldn't stop her now..

she hears deep drawls of breath.

**

willow learned her name.

charlie.

charlie..told her, after the second time they'd met.

charlie had brought her to dinner, a room that was pitchblack besides the bright fires lit around the room on large pedestals, that seemed to light up the room for the two of them, and it revealed a table-for-six with red cloth draped carefully and readily over it, and six, darkwood chairs were seated appropriately for it, and it appears someone had already made dinner, a large pig (not a pigmen, supposedly) sat with an apple in it's mouth on a plate sized just right, and there were six empty plates with forks, knives and spoons. there was more food, mashed potatoes, a cheeseblock, and more..! it was like a bouquet of food!

charlie had given her the greenlight, allowing her to dig into about every food on the table, willow was slightly nervous at first, but once her stomach rumbled, charlie just laughed, and gave her a cute little headpat.