Prologue

Prologue

Back when Heaven and Earth were just created and sin was not known in man's heart, there were Angels. They were beautiful beings that shone with golden light, possessed extraordinary beauty, and stood for all that was pure. Their most beautiful attribute was their pale as moonlight wings. These wings were what made an Angel an Angel, and when they were flapped golden dust would fall. Wherever the dust fell, good things would happen. These creatures were the keepers of Heaven and Earth and protectors of mankind. Every single day, hour, and moment Angels would come down from their Heavenly paradise and help mankind in any way necessary. This was the Golden Age of mankind.

But all good things must come to an end. Where there were Angels there were demons, lurking in the shadows. Mankind did not know about sin yet, but the demons were not going to let that last.

The Demons were like Angels in that they possessed special gifts, but that was where the similarities stopped. The Demons stood for all that was impure in the world: sin, infidelity, cheating, lying, stealing, corruption and all other evil and sinful things. Demons were handsome but underneath the beautiful face was ugly corruption. They possessed black wings that when flapped caused a howling wind that caused destruction wherever it touched.

The Demons had not touched mankind yet because they knew the Angels were watching their every move. Always. But they were getting impatient and decided to tempt a certain Angel into becoming their leader and help them destroy the Angels. The Angel's name was Lucifer. He was the top Archangel during that time and he was the perfect one to tempt.

On one of his trips down to Earth, Lucifer was snatched away by 30 demons. They pounded him on the head until he was unconscious and then carried him off into the deepest pits of Hell. They tied him down on the ground and stripped his clothing off. The first thing they did was strip him of his beautiful white wings, ripping off the feathers one by one. When the ordeal was finally over his back was bloodied and two slits on his back were the only thing that showed that two beautiful wings were once there. Then they whipped him until there were visible scars deep in his skin. By the time he regained consciousness, the only thing he was able to do was open his eyes.

His once beautiful, warm Hazel eyes were now hard black stones. He looked at the demons that tortured him, but was not able to say a word. The Demons all smiled at each other, before doing the final step of transforming the once beautiful angel into a cold-hearted demon.

What would later become known as a Baphomet, a star in a circle with 4 symbols around that circle and another circle around those 4 symbols, it was the demons' symbol. They took his hand, slit across it with a knife and allowed 3 drops of blood to fall on the inner star. The star glowed blood red and sunk into Lucifer's skin. His scream could be heard on both Heaven and Earth. Then after a few moments, two huge black wings grew on his back. They were the biggest wings the demons had ever seen. The Demons finally untied Lucifer and watched to see what he would do.

Lucifer only looked at the demons before he held up his bloodied hand and pointed a finger at one of the demons. In a flash, black lightning shot out of it and killed the Demon instantly. The rest of the Demons rejoiced and all hailed their new leader. Thus the battle between Heaven and Hell commenced.

For many millennia the battle raged on and it seemed like the battle would never end. Lucifer and his demons reeked havoc on mankind and the Angels. There was much death and bloodshed. Wherever the demons and their leader went destruction would follow. The Angels fought the demons with all of their might and tried to push the demons back into Hell, but with no such luck. The fighting continued, until that fateful day arrived and the tide turned for everyone.

Ana was the Archangel during the time of war. She was the fiercest and bravest Angel out of Heaven. She created battle strategies that left both sides speechless. She was the perfect warrior fighting for Heaven and mankind, but in one day all of that changed.

It was the greatest fight that took place during the war. Lucifer and Ana, the Leaders, would fight on Earth for the most epic battle of all time. Immediately they broke out into battle. Swords clashed and Angel and Demon collided. Ana fought with all of her might and so did Lucifer. The fight continued for more than 10 years, according to man. Either side would not give up and this made both of the Leaders put more effort in. But one day they both stopped. Covered in sweat and clothes dirtied, they looked at each other. That was the moment they fell in love.

It hit them both with such force that they both spilled tears. The feeling came out of nowhere and eventually Lucifer and Ana embraced each other. They did not understand this feeling and could not explain it, but they knew that they did not want this feeling to go away. They stayed in that embrace for a long time and promised to each other that they would always love each other.

Hand in hand, they went to go and tell the Angels and Demons that the fighting must stop. After much convincing, the fighting ceased. There was peace and Angels and Demons were able to live somewhat peacefully. Ana and Lucifer were married and eventually had a baby girl. Both Ana and Lucifer loved their baby more than anything. They named their child Luciana, a combination of both of their names. For the first year, all was bliss. Ana and Lucifer gave so much love to that baby. She was a product of both of them and even had one white and one black wing.

The Happiness was short lived.

A certain Demon hated the fact the Demons and Angels were living relatively peacefully. His name was Ranofer. He hated the peace that had been created and he decided to break the peace and destroy Lucifer and Ana, once and for all. He hated them the most. On the day Luciana turned 1, Ranofer attacked. He held no mercy for anyone and killed anyone that got in his way. Ana and Lucifer were ready for him and they fought him. But Ranofer had been too powerful and killed Lucifer. Ana was immediately crushed, but she knew she had to protect to Luciana. Ranofer turned towards her and before he lifted his sword, she shot a golden arrow into his thigh. He cried out in pain, and Ana took this chance to grab Luciana and run towards the Mirror of Time.

She only had a few moments before he would come after her and she took this time to seal the Angel and Demon of her daughter, away in an Amber necklace. Then she kissed her daughter for the last time and placed her in the mirror. The mirror swallowed the baby whole and disappeared. A few moments later Ranofer crashed into the room. His leg was bleeding and his eyes glowed a dark red.

"Where is the child?" he asked menacingly.

"Somewhere where you'll never be able to find her!" Ana yelled and attacked him with her sword; He easily deflected it and grabbed her by the neck. He lifted her up in the air and asked where the girl was.

"I'll never tell you; you vile disgusting bastard." She screamed and kicked her legs. Her hands were on his right arm and very softly she chanted a spell.

Ranofer smiled at this. "That makes the journey all the more-AH!"

He immediately let go of Ana and held his arm tightly. She fell to the ground coughing. He glared at her.

"What did you do to me you filthy wench!" he screamed in pain.

Ana smiled, got up, and held out her hand palm up. "I burned you of course. Now I shall curse you for all eternity!"

Ranofer grabbed his sword and with all his might aimed for Ana's neck, but before the blade came even close to flesh, a flash of white lightning appeared from Ana's hand. When the smoke cleared Ana and Ranofer were now statues. Ana had cast a spell that trapped both of them inside of their bodies and a white coating covered their bodies to protect it from time. The spell would last for 12,00 years, but after that the white coating would come off and they would come back to life.