Chapter 2

Never Alone, Chapter two

_______________

I woke up to Mum shaking me telling me it’s dinner time, I looked at my clock and it read 6:30pm, wow I slept for ages.

I got out of bed and walked down stairs, Mum was in the kitchen dishing out our dinner so I went and sat at the table, once she was finished she came and sat next to me.

“Are you going to tell me why I got a text from the school telling me you were truant today?” she asked not looking up from her dinner plate.

I knew she was going to find out, I just didn’t want to talk about it.

“I don’t want to talk about it” I looked up and gave her a pleading look.

“Ok later then” she dismissed the conversation and kept eating, I love my Mum that way because if I don’t want to talk about it she understands and leaves it until later, I’m pretty upfront and honest with her, she knows everything that goes on with my life, I like it that way because I hate secrets.

I finished dinner and went to the lounge for a little chill out time, after a while I stopped watching and went up stairs, I walk into Mum’s room and see that she’s reading, she sees me enter and puts her book down.

“Ready to talk?” she says

I just nod and go sit down next to her, I tell her everything that happened today and then she just hugs me and tells me everything’s going to be alright, just as I’m about to leave the room she says “ Sara, Tom is coming for dinner tomorrow night” I smile and say ok.

Tom is Mum’s boyfriend, he is really nice, and I’m glad she’s met someone who makes her happy.

I jump into bed and look at my phone, 3 missed calls and 7 new text messages I wonder who they are from?

I check them and the 3 missed calls are from Jess, probably to make fun of me.

I dismiss them and then look at the text messages

‘From : Tyler Jerkface

Cnt belve u cryd in2 my arms u baby btw got it on vid ;) haha’

Delete.

‘From : Jess x

Stay away from Damien you slut he’s mine’

Delete.

Most of the text messages were from Jess I couldn’t be bothered reading them so I deleted all the ones from her, but there was one from an unknown number It said

‘From : Unknown

Hey Sar it’s Damien, just wondering if your alright, you weren’t in media or p.e.’

Wow, I wonder how he got my number? Oh well, I hit reply and typed

‘To : Unknown

Yeah fine thanks just needed air, see you tomorrow (:’

I saved his number and put my phone down, I got dressed into my Pjs and then climbed into bed, I quickly fell asleep.

Dream

~~~~~

“Obsidian dear give baby Bella a bath would you, Gaspen and Lillian will be here soon with their sons.”

Bright beautiful colours surrounded the sky not a dark cloud anywhere to be found, the trees swayed naturally in the wind and the bird’s sung a beautiful song as they played in the castles yards, today was a happy day, one to fill the book of legends, today would be history in the making, and everyone in the castle was sure to know that.