(sometimes kids will switch the numbers of his house with his neighbors, getting all of their visitors instead. stupid kids.)

❝it's the house next door,❞ johnny sounded out, sighing as well. he never bothered to look up from his position, making a big mistake.

well that his because the random stranger who walked up to johnny, staring right into his eyes, ❝uh, i'm not looking for anyone. i'm-i'm just wondering if i could stay here for a bit,

johnny's eyes widened as soon as he saw the males face.

it was his favorite reporter, ten.

❝uh-uhm-uh, y-yeah of course!❞ johnny jumped up from his spot, noticing the startled expression from the other. ❝oh, i uh didn't mean to scare you mister uh,

❝ten, it's ten.

❝i know that, i'm uh,❞ johnny was a stuttering mess. the practical love of his life was standing in the living room, beads of sweat falling from his scalp, dripping down his face. ❝i'm johnny.

("ai neomu kapjagi, hahaha 'i'm johnny' hahaha" - mark lee 2016)

❝and may i ask why you need to stay here mister ten?❞ johnny smiled, gaining a little bit of his confidence back.

❝i was uh, being chased.❞ ten laughed bitterly, looking down at his feet, ❝the guy wanted my money. he grabbed my arm and that's when i opened your front door. sorry if i'm an inconvenience, i can leave now if you want-

❝i said it's okay, so it's okay. i just have to wait for my son to get home.❞ johnny smiled, watching as ten's tenseness faded slightly.

❝o-oh you have a son?so that's who jisung is. ten thought.

so truth be told, ten has seen johnny in the area before. he's seen him at the grocery store, the dentist, even just at the playground. he had no idea why he kept seeing him, but he eventually grew fond of the tall man.

seeing him with his son made him hurt but made him smile. he, before, had no idea it was his son, and though it was like a kid he babysat or something. seeming as he would never really give the kid too much love.

so yes, in conclusion, ten has been crushing on the ultimate johnny boy, to the point were he knew where he lived exactly.

stalker-ish, i know.

❝yeah, i found him on the street when he was like 2 months old. i seriously want to kill the birth parents of that kid.❞ johnny sighed, s slightly sad smile creeping onto his perfectly shaped lips.

he never knew the breath that ten released was one of relief. relief that johnny wasn't in fact married and had a kid with her.

ten smiled, walking around the couch to place himself on it, not noticing the bag he sat on.

❝oh uh, you're sitting on my bag,❞ johnny panicked, pulling ten up to grab his bag. once he did, he threw it on the table next to his phone.