Rising Malevolence

Start from the beginning

**************************************

"No, that's not it. This one goes there, that one goes there." Sinker said as he pointed to different wires in the panel of where he and Boost were working on. "Are you sure? We don't want to make things worse." Boost asked. "How are we gonna make things worse?" Sinker asked in sarcasm. "When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you." Master Plo stated. "I think trouble already found us, sirs." Sinker replied. "What if we connect these two wires here?" Boost asks as he points to two wires. "I'm getting something." Wolffe said as he started back on the communication table, having static and interference happen. "We are under attack, is anyone out there?!" A clone asks. "It's one of our other pods!" Wolffe reporter as we looked at the communication table. "I repeat, we are under attack! Is anyone out there!" The clone asks again, sounding frantic and in a panic. "That signal is weak, we must be close by." Plo stated. "They've locked onto our ship! They've locked onto our ship!" The clone says frantically. "Our positivism Mark 12. At point two-six." He continued as I felt they were closer. "I have visual contact!" Wolffe reported as I saw an escape pod in the distance with two clones inside, but they weren't alone. There was another pod with them, having the end to be crushing on the front of the pod, with droids on top of it. "Pod 1977, do your copy?" Wolffe asks. "The droids are hunting for survivors. They're cutting through!" The clone says just as the front of their pod is crushed open, having the two clones be pulled out to space, a horrible death of suffocation. "Things just got a lot worse." Sinker said as I saw the pod turn towards us. "I..Think they see us." Boost said as the droid hunger pod released the original target, and came towards us. "It is time to go." I said as Master Plo and I got up. "Go? Where are you going sirs?" Wolffe asked.

"Outside to destroy the enemy. I can withdraw the pressure for a brief time." Plo replies. "And my armor will be able to help me as well, not to mention my old helmet." I said. "Put your helmets on." Plo directed to Sinker and Boost. "If..You say so sits." Singer replied as he and Boost standee up. "I know that this is a difficult situation. But there remains a possibility we will survive." I stated. "That's good enough for me. Come on, let's go!" Boost said as he grabbed his blaster. I then picked up my old helmet that I would carry from time to time. It was white with brown markings and gold stripes. I hardly wore it since I didn't need to, now I do. "Wolffe, keep the communication signal alive! It is our only chance someone will find us." Plo instructed. "Let's just hope someone's looking for us." Wolffe said as we then headed out into space.

*****************************************

While Master Plo, Sinker, Boost, and I stood on top of the pod, the hunters were getting closer. "Hey, what's a pair of Jedi doing out here?" A droid asks as the enemy pod comes closer, having Plo and I ignite our lightsabers. With Sinker and Boost at our sides, we started to take the droids out, having me to jump on the Enemy freighter as I slashed a droid in half. "I can't get a clear shot!" Boost yelled as he tried to fire at the droids. "Time to put the squeeze on them." One of the droids said as it took control of the pod, having the front of it squeeze on our pod as air was heard hissing from it. "Is anyone out there? Come in. This is Ahsoka Tano. Is anyone out there? Come in." Ahsoka said through the communication. "It's Ahsoka, she must be close!" Wolffe reported. "Keep the signal alive Commander!" Plo directed as we continued to block the droid's firepower. "We're loosing the signal! The pod can't take much more damage!" Wolffe yelled as the hissing of air increased. "Sinker, you're turn!" I yelled as I picked the clone up with the Force. "I'm on it boss!" He replied as I threw him behind a droid, screaming in surprise. "Woah, what the-" The droid said as Sinker Aimee his weapon at him. "Suck laser Clanker!" He yelled as he blasted the droid. But it before the droid fired his blaster, having one of the marks hit me in the helmet. I yelped in surprise, but I wasn't hit hard as the old helmet received the damage. I shook the recoil off as Plo cut off the arms of the enemy pod, and I helped him push it back into space with the Force, bringing Sinker back to ours. The Emmy ship then crashed again debris floating in orbit, knowing that the hunters had been hunted.