With Love~~ Frank Iero fanfic

"Faith!" I hear from behind me . "Faith stop!!" As if on command my feet stop. "Faith you need to stop leaving so suddenly! It feels like you are avoiding me"

I look back and see my friend Alana staring at me, her long red hair falling over her blue eyes as she tries to catch her breath.

"I'm sorry ok?! Emmy is gonna kick my ass if I'm not home in time for her to leave for work!" Emmy is my bratty whore of a sister I was left with after my parents died.

I start to walk again. I hear her groan and walk away. A couple of minutes later I hear yelling from behind me.

I look back and see a boy aroun my age running towards me, being followed by the whole football team. It was like a cartoon because the snow was making a cloud under their feet like smoke.

The boy grabbed my arm shouting. "Hey I'm frank! Run if you want to live!" And after tripping over my shoelaces and straightening my backpack, I started running.

He pulled me into an alley and we stood there for a second trying to catch our breath. "Why..the fuck....are..we running?" I said between breaths.

" I...sort.of..pissed....off the..wrong people." He said and looked up. He was gorgeous. His black hair fell into his pretty hazel eyes. His nose peircing shining in the sun.

"Won't be doing that again, now will we?" He said sheepishly looking down. I felt my cheeks heat up. "No-" I was cut off by honking.

"Get in loser we're going shopping" I look up to see a boy with black hair sticking up in akward places sticking his head out of an old beat up car. "Frank lets g- Hey, who's the lady friend?" He said making me blush.

"I'm Faith. I live down the road." Gerard looked at me for a second. "Hey don't we go to high school together?" He asked

" Yeah yeah we do. I'm Gerard. The sassy coffee loving artist." He said to me then looking at frank. "GET IN THE CAR MOTHERFUCKER"

I loved him already.

Hey guys!! I know I just started and all but I think it's going well! I might not update lots because of school, but hey! It's worth a shot!

------------------------------------

That night I was in my room with Alana eating Chinese food and watching Back to the Future when I heard the doorbell ring. I waited until Emmy got the door but I realized Emmy left for work around an hour ago.

"Wellll fuck." I said, clearly stating that I was to lazy to get up and get it. The doorbell rang again.

"Don't get your thong in a twist!" I yelled, running down the stairs to the doorway. I looked out the peephole and saw Gerard standing there, swaying from side to side like a little girl.

I opened the door slowly. 'How did he get my address?' I thought to myself. "Hey baby doll! You look divine!" He said in a gay voice.

"Faith who was i-" Alana joined me at the doorway. I looked over tho see her blushing.

'Ooooooohh la la' I thought. 'Alana has herself a crush' I looked up at Gerard eyeing Alana blushing slightly. 'Ooh lalalalalala' I said making my self sound stupid.

"Who's this Faith?" Asked Alana still eyeing Gerard. "Gerard Way. He's my new friend I met him earlier today."

"I'm Alana." She said sticking out her hand. He took it and she pulled him into the kitchen. "COFFEEEEEEEE!!!!" I Heard him yell down the hall.

I heard a fant ringing and looked down to see Gerard's phone vibrating.

Frank.

------------------------------------ ohh my fuckas GeeBear has himself a crush ER ma gerd