Chapter 20

"Sammy," I purred, climbing on top of his lap, pushing him backwards onto the bed. We were in a hotel in Blackpool, the many many streets of hotels. My mom had a different room to us, so we were good.
"Yeah?" He breathed, looking into my lust filled eyes.
"You're a bottom tonight babe," I growled playfully, biting at his earlobe. He moaned quietly, pushing me away from his ear and pulling me to kiss him.
"Ah ah- you're a bottom," I put my finger to his lips, quickly moving it and smashing mine against his, sliding my tongue into his mouth when he gasped. I wasted no time, sliding my hand down to his belt, unbuckling it with one hand.
"Off," I mumbled, pulling my own belt and jeans off, unbuttoning my shirt quickly, him doing the same. He was visibly hard, making it a whole lot easier for me. I grinned devilishly and palmed him through his boxers whilst kissing him, our tongues colliding whilst he moaned loudly. I reached up for the elastic of his boxers, pulling them down slightly, exposing his v-line. He pulled them down himself, his pre-leaking member standing right up.
"We're not just fucking tonight babe, we're doing a lot more," I chuckled, moving down the bed. I kissed and massaged his inner thighs, making him moan. I enveloped his member in my mouth, him moaning even louder when I gagged. I bobbed my head up and down, gagging repeatedly. My eyes watered, but Sam was enjoying it.
"Fuck, I'm close," he moaned, his hands gripping my hair. I hollowed my cheeks and paid special attention to the vein, soon feeling his fluids fill my mouth and his moans fill the air. I took myself off of him with a 'pop' and walked across the room, grabbing my black bandana, folding it up as I went back to the bed. Sam had a happy, hazy, dopey look in his eyes, a grin playing on his lips as he laid down.
"We've never done this," I breathed as I tied the bandana over his eyes, him not able to see anything. I traced my fingers gently down to his jawline, across the bottom of his chin and down his body, seeing the goosebumps travel over his body.
"No need to be nervous, baby, it's just me," I chuckled lightly, kissing his neck, leaving tons of marks. Sam moaned, trying to grind against me.
"Ah ah, don't want me to get the cuffs now, do you?" I licked down his jaw, up to his lips.
"You brought those?" He asked, still not able to see.
"Of course I did," I grinned, him obviously not seeing. I pulled my boxers down, pumping myself a couple of times before I lined up with his entrance. He moaned quietly.
"Ready?" I asked, pulling the bandana away from his eyes.
"Mhm," he nodded, blue meeting blue. I pushed myself inside of him, him grunting in pain, then moaning in pleasure.
"You can move," he nodded again, his eyes clamped shut. I thrusted in and out of him, both of us moaning loudly, the bed hitting the wall repeatedly.
"Fuck!" I moaned loudly as I came inside of him, Sam arching his back. I pulled out of him, hearing a whimper from the absence. I looked down to see him still hard.
"Need some help?" I asked, looking at him with the same dopey eyes he gave me. He nodded slightly and I wrapped my hand around his member, pumping fast. He moaned and came on my hand, his eyes at the back of his head. I grabbed a tissue from the bedside table, wiping my hand an flopping beside Sam.
"That's gonna hurt tomorrow," I earned a small giggle from Sam.
"Jet lag is catching up with me now," he yawned, me laying down in his arms.