Shower sex | Johnny Depp imagines

Start from the beginning

"Shouldn't we ta- take this to the bedroom?"

He doesn't stop. He takes your nipples in between his thumb and index finger and rubs them, causing them to become even more sensitive. He moves to your lips, his tongue pushing past yours and gaining its spot in your mouth. The kiss becomes more heated as you now start to fight for dominance, your tongues fighting against eachother and he groans, fingers sinking into your skin harshly, enough to make you gasp.

"Fuck.." you quietly curse as Johnny pulls away and looks down whilst he grips himself and starts moving his wrists up and down his shaft.

He brings his spare hand up to your entrance and starts to pump two fingers in. You grip onto him and cry out as he curls his fingers whilst deep inside you, reaching your g-spot.

"Johnny... wait-"

He growls, attacking your lips with his.

"No waiting."

He removes his fingers and grabs your arms, placing them around his neck. You breath heavily as he strokes your dripping wet hair. He grips you tightly as he lifts your legs up, you finish the job and wrap them securely around his waist.

"Oh god, yes!" You cry in exclamation.

He was big, almost too big to handle. You feel him stretch you as he slowly enters you.

"Fuck! No wait!" Your voice broken, hoarse.

"Y/N, fuck. Did I hurt you?" His voice filled with concern.

This was new. Not sex, but the position, the angle. Not to mention you've still never really gotten use to how huge he is.

"I just need to... adjust. Fuck-" He touches your body all over, trying to distract you from the pain.

You slowly buck your hips up as the feeling of pain fades and pleasure takes over. The look on Johnnys face was torture. He needed to move.

"I'm ready. Fuck- fuck me, now." Your voice shaky.

You kiss him fast, tasting every inch of his mouth. He starts to thrust his hips into you hard, literally taking your breath away.

"Yes! Oh god yes, Johnny!" You cry out as you grip your hands into his hair.

The sound of his body slapping against yours echoed the room as he thrusts into your sweet spot harder and harder. Your moans and groans flow into his ear as you jolt your head forward into the crook of his neck.

The feeling of his thick cock entering your sweet pussy feels like heaven. You bring one hand in between the two of you and rub down his rock hard abs, scratching your nails down his erect nipples. He pounds into you faster and faster, feeling him hit your g-spot as he mumbles curses into your ear.

"Fuck baby. You- you're so fucking tight." His fingers dig into your hips more as he holds your body up between his and the shower cubical.

You feel knots tie in your stomach as the room continues to fill with steam. He moans your name and slams into you. You moan louder as his pace quickens.

"Fuck- Johnny. Slow down-" you struggle to speak, not wanting it to end anytime soon.

"No chance sweetheart." His harsh tone turning you on even more.

Your eyes start to fill with tears as you feel him tear you apart but it kept fading as pleasure kept overpowering the pain. You lift your head up against the wall, giving Johnny the perfect advantage to attach his lips onto yours again. He goes straight for your bottom lip. Pulling it out with his teeth, causing you to groan through your gritted teeth. You can feel your walls tightening around his member. Your hands make their way to his back, scratching down every inch. Your breathing increases, he can tell you're not far as he winks at you. You wrap your legs around his waist more, pushing him into you more.

"You close doll?" He grunts, knowing you're unable to respond as your body trembles in-front of him.

Biting your lip, your back arches as much as it can with the amount of space available.

"Cum for my baby." He purrs, still holding you tight in his arms.

He groans again, feeling you tighten around his shaft. You bite down on his shoulder as your orgasm overpowers you, making you shake and quiver.

"Fuck- oh fuck baby girl. Shit-" his voice deep. Just as you release yourself onto his member, you feel his thrusts become sloppy as he shoots his load inside you, jolting his head back onto his shoulders. The two of you just stand there, panting with your two bodies intertwined. You lift your head from his shoulder up to the shower wall, your hair lying across your face in patterns that you had been too distracted to wipe away.
He brings his head forward, his forehead touching yours.

"Yo- you okay?" His soft whimpered voice echos.

Your mouth opens, attempting to speak, but your tongue fails you as you're unable to produce an answer. You nod, your breathing heavy. He can feel your legs shaking in his grip, so he lowers your body, steadying your feet in the puddle of water beneath you.

"I love you-" the only words you can form, earning a smile from him.

1530 words