Chapter 1

Uruha's POV

"Uruha! Uruha, go get the money that Miyavi owes me now!" Aoi yelled angrily due to the fact that Miyavi was suppose to give him the money a week ago, but never did.

"Yes sir!" I quickly left to do the task I was set out to do.

Aki's POV

I can't believe my brother had to go and do this, is he insane? Maybe he is. I'm not sure.

I can't believe he would go as far as going to Aoi, the leader of a huge drug hungry gang, and borrow money. What. An. Idiot.

Well enough of those problems. I have bigger problems then that at the moment.

Well if you were wondering I was currently being carried over the shoulder of one of Aoi's men, and let's just say it's not comfortable at all.

Turns out that Miyavi made a deal with Aoi. He said that if he couldn't get the money in time then he will hand me over, his own sister, to him and when he gets the money Aoi can decide if he wants to keep me or give me back. I swear the next time I see my brother I'm gonna kill him!!

Uruha's POV

"Well here you go boss. Miyavi didn't have the money so he gave me his sister instead, he said that you would know what this meant." I gently put the girl down, on the floor, in front of Aoi, so he could check her out. To me she's pretty hot but that's not for me to decide.

"Thank you, Uruha. You done all that you need to, now be nice and go get this beautiful young lady something to drink, and don't bring something that's not alcohol. "Yes sir," I replied with a smile knowing exactly what he had planned.