》9《

This is more like a filler so yeah ♡ this is a really shitty chapter.

Cool breeze ruffling their hair, a sun so vague in the dim sky. Hyunjin and minho finally reached their destination.

Hyunjin sheepishly smiled while taking out his house key from an old shoe.

"Moms am I right" Minho joked and Hyunjin nodded.

They were greeted by a long haired lady- huhu just kidding, it was hyunjin's dog kkami. Kkami jumped endlessly at the sight of hyunjin.

"aaoo c'mere c'mere" hyunjin said cutely while crouching down. Kkami jumped on to hyunjin without wasting a second, it felt like hyunjin was gone from home for a year while in real he left for college that day morning from the same house.

Hyunjin set his laptop and handed minho some papers and supplies but not before feeding kkami.
They both jotted down all the points, and scribbled down all the ideas as immediately as they came to their head in the fear of forgetting them.

Minho and hyunjin yawned in unison. They somehow found it funny and broke into laughter.
Kkami looked puzzled
"Woof wooof"-
"bish wtf is funny? I yawn all the time!"

It hit hyunjin that it was eight, they weren't aware of the time striking away
"Haven't we done enough for today, you should go home it's getting dark"

Minho was putting shoes on

"How far is your house?"

"Close enough to walk"
Hyunjin nodded.

And once minho got outside the gate he said:

"Besides, if I jump over the walls of some houses here I'd reach the backside of my house rather easily"

"Hey-" hyunjin shouted, his eyes wide open

Minho laughed at the reaction the younger gave him
"I was only kidding, dont worry"

Hyunjin let out a breathe.

Minho closed the gates. They smiled at each other.

"Woof "

__________

Now it was time for them to save the numbers they exchanged.

[Save the number as 🐈 MINH♡ hyung 🐈 ?]

Yes/no

Yes

__________

When hyunjin's mom arrived she was taken aback by surprise.
"You seem to be in a good mood, where's my emo child?"

Hyunjin only walked to his room, humming pleasant music.

"Wierd right kkami?"

"Woof woof woff" -
"I know what's up, feed me or I wont tell you"

_________

[Save the number as 🐶puppyhwang🐶?]

Yes/no

Yes
_

________

short👀Trashbin

Hey

Hi

Hello

Bitch?