chapter two...Killed

Dante, his gang, and I scavenged the abandoned town looking for food and found a ton. 

I was looking for stuff when I came across a red scarf, it seemed to glow against the snow. But it was covered in a thick layer of dust.

                                                                                                          someone was killed here...

Realization hit me and I launched back and scanned the surroundings 

"holy shit...is- is that P-Papyrus's scarf?" I said to no one, or so I thought.

"What never seen a monsters dust before?" Dante laughed "prolly for the best. Papyrus was a giant baby, a lot like you," He smiled cruelly, then continued "lets go we got what we need."

 I nodded then continued to get up, giving the scarf one last look the running to catch up with them.

We had gotten to the forest half when Dante gripped my shirt and pushed me against the tree behind me.

"Ya know what, lets have some fun~" he licked his teeth, hunger in his beady eyes.

 "D-Dante put me d-down, this isn't f-funny" I said, trying to break from his grip. Tears threatened to spill but I held them back

 "whats the matter (y/n) scar-" a giant bone had made its way through his throat sticking out at me. He began to cough up blood, letting go of me as I scrambled away, a scream bubbling up in my throat.

"What dicks." I heard someone mumble I turned to see sans. I let out the scream and ran, grabbing a bag of supplies. I hurtled towards the door and banged furiously as I was let in I could've sworn i saw him wave bye.

Heya my little oreos sorry about the short chapters and the crappy story line its my first story on here. Welp until next time! Author chan out~