Gokusen 3 || That's What You Get ||

"Ne, Akiya nee-chan!" a boy, the age of 10 called out to a girl with short brown hair. The said girl looks at the boy and raised her eyebrow and smiled. The girl wears a simple black and white stripe sleeve shirt and black skinny jeans paired with a black skater shoes. Her short trimmed brown hair was rippled to different places.

"Eh, Haku-kun? Doushita no?" she asked, walking 'til she stood in front of him. She analyzes the boy's features, the replica of her, though his hair is short. The boy named Haku wears his elementary uniform, white polo shirt and black shorts.

Akiya smiled at the boy and hold his hands, "Ikkou ne, let's go home now. It seems your sister forget you," she said as the boy smiled and nodded, holding his sister's hand.

"Nee-chan, aren't you staying to our place again?" Haku suddenly asked as he hears his sister sighs.

"They don't want me anyway, besides I don't like that sister of yours..." she explained as Haku look at her.

"But she's not my sister, you're my sister... and she's just our step sister..." Haku grinned at what she said as he hears his sister chuckle at what he said.

"Maa, maa, Haku-chan... indeed it is. But I still won't go there... maybe not now," Akiya answered, looking down at him.

"Oi, Abunai!!!" someone warned as Akiya looked forward, she saw a glint of a boy with golden white highlights on his bangs. Until that guy collides with her, making the both of them fall on the ground. Haku gasp, shock at what happened.

"Nee-chan!" he called out as the two who fall on the ground, groans at the hard impact.

"Oi, Ren, are you alright?" a boy with black hair asked unsurely as the guy with brown shaggy hair looked down.

Noticing the girl, his eyes widen, "Kiya?!" he uttered out shock as the guy with white golden highlights started to pull back.

"I'm sorry about that," the guy apologizes as Akiya sighed and moan as she sits up.

She looked at the one who collided with her; one thing that escapes her mind is... "Kakoi!" 

She glared coldly at the guy who apologizes, "Hn, I don't need your sorry, chikusou..." she uttered as she stood up, followed by the guy who was taken aback at her statement.

"Nandatou?!" the guy growled as the two of them glared with each other. The other looked at them amusedly.

"The girl's not afraid of Ren..." the guy with brown highlights stated as the guy with golden yellow hair nodded as they look at Ren, the guy with white golden highlights. 

Haku, looked at the boys then to the guy with brown shaggy hair, he looks familiar to him. And it suddenly hit him, "Ah! Yamato nii-chan!"Haku called out as the guys and Akiya suddenly looked at the one called Yamato.

Akiya looked at Yamato, her eyes suddenly widen in happiness, as a smile was plastered on her face. "Ya-chan!!!" she called out as she suddenly went to him and glomp him, as Yamato caught her by the waist.

"Hisashiburi, Ya-chan! I miss you!!!" Akiya happily said as Yamato smiled unsurely as he could see all of the guys looking at him.

"Ah, Kiya, same here..." he answered.

"Mou, why is Yamato was being hugged by a girl?! Ne, Rikiya, I'm envious!" the guy with black shaggy hair moaned childishly as the guy with brown straight hair grinned.