Two lame weeks

Brittany

Damn, her lips feel so good on mine. I can't get enough of her kisses. Mmm, I love tracing her tattoos with my fingertips. "I love how you have your sides faded and how your hair is braided. That shit is so sexy, boi.", Brittany says to her mysterious lover. "Thanks, daddy. The pleasure is all yours. Get this pussy, daddy", the lover says. This ass of hers looks so good while I long stroke her from the back. "You like how daddy strokes in this pussy?", Brittany says smoothly. "Fuck yeah, daddy! Mmm, don't stop baby!", the mysterious lover cries. "Mmm, why would I do a thing like that? Boi, this pussy too good to stop stroking.", Brittany says while she slaps the lover's ass. [Alarm goes off.]

That dream was fire! Fffuucckk! I don't know who I was dreaming about but, that shit was great! It felt so real. I'm mad I didn't get to finish in the dream. It was getting real naughty. That's just how I like it too! But, wait! The chick I was banging....was a stud!? Why in the hell would I be dreaming about sex with a stud? I mean, she was gorgeous but, I'm a stud! I don't understand why I would even have this kind of dream. I have never looked at a stud in this way. How would that even work anyway? Don't studs like to be dominate and be in control? I'm not submissive whatsoever. I'm daddy and always will be.

Anyway, let me drag myself out of this bed and get dressed. Man, I really hate getting up so early. I am not built for this morning crap. For goodness sake, it still dark outside! I could be still sleeping right now. Well, after that dream, would I really want to go back to sleep? The dream really wasn't that bad. She did have a banging ass body. Plus, she was taking my strap like a pro. Mmm, it was quite arousing to see that ass bounce when I stroked. What am I saying? Oh man, it's just been awhile and I'm just overdue. I need to pull myself together. [Phone starts to ring.] Only one person calls this damn early. My dear mother. [Picks up the phone.] I was right again. Damn, I'm good. "Hello.", I said. "Are you up, Brittany?", Mom said. "Yes, thanks for calling.", I said. "You're welcome. Now get ready sleepy head.", Mom said. "Ok, I'm up and getting dressed now.", I said. "Well, I am about to let you get ready for work. Have good day. I love you. Bye.", Mom said. "Alright and I love you too. Bye. ", I said.

You know how moms are. Even though I'm 25, she still tries to take care of me. I laugh at that sometimes, because I been in the Air Force for 4 years and she still thinks I'm a little kid. Hey, what can you do? Well my teeth are brushed, face is washed, my two fish bone braids are still fresh, and off to throw on my uniform. Hmm, I wonder what cologne will I wear today? Or should I wear one of my oils? You know what? I will wear one of my oils. The Egyptian musk gets them every time. You should see those ladies at work. They be all close pretending to be talking about something work related but, they are smelling my scent. I'm dead serious. They will lean in and I would even see their nostrils flare open. I just smile and shake my head. I don't understand why they even try to hide it.

Now, I'm completely dressed. All there is left to do is grab my L.L. Bean wallet, throw my hat on and grab my keys. How much can I say that I'm not feeling this "day shift" shit right now? [Brittany starts her car and plays her playlist from her ipod.] Now, it's off to Barksdale I go. Ugh! I hate this morning traffic to base. People are fighting to get in line to go on base. They even have the nerve to cut people off. It kills me! The base isn't going anywhere. Why do all that o get in line? You aren't going to get on base any faster. Look at all these cars! Traffic is so backed up, vehicles are blocking the intersection. What a shame! But hold up! Look at what just caught my eye! [Car passes in front of Brittany to get in line.] I think I seen her before around base. Boy, she's sexy as fuck! Baby girl is driving a clean ass Acura TL too! I never seen what kind of car she had. That's one of my favorite cars too. I would love to make her cum all over her leather seats! I have a thing for hot red bones in sexy ass cars. What can I say? I believe I have good taste. About time I get to this gate. [Brittany drives forward.] Been waiting forever. I swear, they need to open the other gate. All this waiting in the morning is bullshit. Now, that I'm pass the "hurry up and wait" gate, off to the "lion's den" I go. Didn't I say already how much I can't wait until these two weeks are up?