Analysis of Tracing You by Kristina Aquino

By: Harry Sanchez

Imagine the train tracks, the train speeding away from you and me. We where somewhere and someone else a minute ago

So I give you this, the poet of our life, the imagined martyr, unmoving of our dream future, we are one of the first we are daybreak today, it does nothing but stay back, we are so still the train of our journey l, stops with us "Cubao" is our destination or shall we say our point of our journey

Imagine the train tracks or our journey guide, the train speeding away from us, Dubai we were with you some minute ago.

There are buildings or our workplace
Someday, on the way to the end of our destination, but it's structure eliminates the idea of a horizon journey, it is sad when we imagined that our dream career things are start dying too.

By: Mijilen Monterola

The persona of the poem described about letting go or our past because once it past away it will never be comeback again just like what in time, numbers can be repeated but not in the same occasion. Although the days repeated and time but there's another event that destined for us.

By: Edna Oracion

The persona of the poem is telling that when you already lose one moment of your life you can't be able to turn it back and all of those moments will become part of the past you can look back all those moments but you can't turn it back, because today is another day and yesterday was just a memory.

By: Cherry Mie Pelares

Trading you is a poem says that she is a martyr and she is not moving in her seat until the train stops her and when the train runs, she can only stare back. Imagine Dubai is line of train and it is sad to say and imagined that the things is dying too like human is dying and suffer the pain.

By: Justine Rabe

The poem talks about memories. The memories we once made and shared with our love ones. Sadness, happiness, loneliness. The moments we enjoyed. How the days, weeks, months and years passed and become memories.
The poem tells about our life. How it begun, how it change and how it ends.

By: Donna Magayon

My understanding about the poem is the rain tracks speeding away from you because someone give a poet daybreak her seat. It is does she nothing share back to stop the train Cubao to imagine Cubao to very beautiful country some minute ago.

By: Joecel Chris Carreon

The poem by Kristina Aquino entitled Tracing you is about the value of time. Every minute, seconds, and hours happen in our life is very significance even how hurtful it is.We should value and appreciate every day we live because we still breath to continue our lives in our journey.
Because we didn't know where are really our exact destination.We cannot saythat tomorrow is the end we need to do all we want in ourlives before its to late.Just be happy and be optimistic.

By: Maycel Celebrado

In my analysis I understand that by using our imagination we can create or we can form any kind of things in our mind. Through imagination we can create or we plan our future life. In the poem tracing you I fell that their is sadness. There's any someone wants to travel anywhere. In the poem the person or the writer describes the structure of a place that there is a building in the way and the writer said that it is sad to imagined things start dying.