For Real?!

Bahja Pov

Did Nique just say she pregnant I'm sorry I'm lost and confused.

Bahja: you what?

Nique: I'm pregnant.......

Bahja: your playing right?

Nique: I wouldn't play around like that Bahja. I found 3 weeks ago and I was scared to tell you.

Bahja: it's ok baby nothing is going to happen. Love ain't gonna do shit to us imma make sure too baby. I got you and Shamoni.

Nique: ok baby.

After that me and Bahja fell asleep cuddling.

3 hours later.

Nique Pov

I wake up to hearing Shamoni screaming. It was that bitch Love.

Nique:BAHJA!!!!

next thing you know all you see is Bahja whooping Loves ass and i grabbed Shamoni so quick. Bahja kicked her out of the room and we packed our shit and went back to ATL and packed all of our shit and moved to Florida.

Bahja Pov

We moved to Florida we have security all over the house and thank god all of our friends had moved down here. Tiny was thinking about it too but she coming down with the whole family cause what they do in the summer.

Bahja: Nique?

Nique: Yes? 

Bahja: you ok?

Bahja: I'm good I'm just worried. I'm tired of Love and her crazy bullshit.

My phone rings.

Prince: Bahja I'm outside and these Niggas ain't trying to let me in.

Bahja: ok hold on.

*goes outside*

Bahja:let him in.

Security: ok boss.

Prince: where my god daughter at?

Shamoni: in right here.

Prince: hey baby girl.

Shamoni: hey

Nique: Shamoni go upstairs your god sister Amore will be here with Breaunna in a few.

Shamoni: ok mommy

Bahja: bruh it's time for Love to go six feet under.

Prince: What that bitch do this time?

Nique: we saw her at Disney world with prod and their son. And the bitch came into our hotel room and tried to take Shamoni and Bahja whoopped her ass and kicked her out and we packed all of our shit and moved down here.

News: Love Johnson committed suicide in her hotel room in Disney world in California and left a note saying "I can not handle myself anymore I do not deserve to live I put a family in danger because I was still in love with her. You know who you are I love you and I'm sorry for what I did. Prodigy I love you so much and I know you will take great care of our baby boy Xavier. I love you Xavier remember that baby."

Bahja: I can't believe it.

Prince: wow

Nique: that was beautiful.

Finally Love is gone. Will there be anymore problems will this end in a happy way or more problems for the Rodriguez.

Tiana ♡ ♡