Hot teacher | Johnny Depp imagines

A/N: Johnny is a college teacher (he's 24)  The reader is a college student (they are 23).

Mr. Depp. Hottest teacher ever. Well hottest person ever, he was my maths teacher and boy do I love me some math now. 

It was the last day of college before winter break and I was excited but also sad, no it wasn't because I wouldn't see my friends, it was because I couldn't see my teachers sexy face for two weeks. 

Mr. Depp had every girl drool over him, some guys too. Even the teacher drool over him, I really had no chance. There were way prettier girls then me, plus Mr. Depp is professional so I highly doubt me and him could ever happen. 

I walked into his class, he was my last class and I sat down. I was a little early so I pulled out my phone and went to Instagram. 

"Miss y/n" I heard a deep voice say. It scare me a little and a jumped in my chair and gasped. I looked up to see who it was and it was the man in himself. 

Mr. Depp. 

"Oh hey-hi sir" 

"Could you possibly stay back and have a chat with me after class?" He said, he bit his lip, he seemed...nervous? I wasn't really paying attention to what he was saying though. Just looking at his face. 

A couple second later after 'thinking' about the question he asked I replied with a 'yeah sure' for some reason he made me scared of him but also turned on. Just my luck. 

Mr. Depp surprised us with nothing to do since it was the last day. I spent my time on my phone and on instagram, I got a feeling that someone was looking at me, I just looked up from my phone and saw that Mr. Depp was looking at me. I quickly looked back at my phone. Was he actually looking at me? Or was he just sleeping with his eyes open? I had no idea. 

The bell finally rung and I just stayed seated. Some kids in the class gave me looks but I brushed it off. 

"So miss y/n...I see the way you look at me during class" 

Shit.  

"Um...ah w-what i-i-i I'm sorry i did-" 

"Love it's ok...I find it quite cute" 

Holy shit no way, this couldn't possible be happening. He was still at he table and I was at mine. It fell silent, but not awkward. We both were just...looking at each other. 

"Come here" he demanded. I obeyed and walked over to his desk. I was at the front of it when he got up. He turned left to lock the door.

Holy shit. 

He came back to the table and sat back down in his chair. "Come here" He pointed to his lap. 

I did as he said and sat on his lap. My face was burning, all my blood rushed to my cheeks. "Um Mr. Depp-" 

"Johnny" 

"Right uh....Johnny, isn't this weird, I mean you are my teacher" he laughed a little and brought his hand up to my cheek, "we are both adults and I'm only one year older than you" he defended. I smiled but it faded, "why did you lock the door then?" He smiled and leaned in closer to my face. Our lips were centimeters apart and I could feel his hot breath tickling my lips. 

"To have privacy" before I could say anything he closed the gap between us and kissed me. It started out slow, our lips dancing together in perfect harmony, but then it deepened it by swiping his tongue on my bottom lip. 

I granted him access and his tongue explored my mouth. I moaned against his lips and I could feel him smiling. 

I little later I started rocking my hips against his semi-hard member and he gripped my hips to help me move. 

"Ah fuck love, you know how- shit, do you know how long I've wanted to do this?" He said in a breathy raspy voice I smiled and bit my lip. 

My fingers were threaded into his hair and my hips were started to burn with the constant movement. "Mhm Johnny I need you" my desperation really showing but I didn't care. I needed him more than anything.

737 words

There's going to be a part 2 💕