To Catch A Bitch...

Author: D. Messiah Reignss
Page 1
Chapter 1: Don't nobody, nobody fuck wit' my digits...
​"Be right back, y'all..." Angel informed her posse before pushing the driver's side door open to step out. "Bitch, don't be all damn day, 'cuz you know I'on mind hoppin' my pretty ass in dat driver's seat and peelin' on yo' ass! You and Twan wanna make love and shit!" Diva complained with an attitude as she began to carefully began to unravel the Backwood and break down the gram of sour diesel weed. In her mind, in the time it took her to roll up, spark the blunt, and take two good pulls, Angel should be done. She the fuck betta be! If not, she would be a left bitch! Diva had left her before plenty of times and she sure as hell didn't mind leaving her again.
​"No bullshit doe, you betta go in there, put dem vice grips on dat dick, get dat chicken, and let's go... in and out like a robbery!" Cookie, the certified freak of the crew, chimed in from behind the driver's seat, clapping her hands as she spoke to indicate how quick and easy it should be for Angel. Karma and India both nodded their heads in agreement. "Y'all wanna do it fa' me? Damn!" Angel shot back as she stepped out of the Escalade, slammed the door, and shook her head. They acted like she had just started doing this shit last night, like she wasn't the one who started this whole operation that they now had. "Hmph, don't think I won't when Lord knows I will!" Cookie threatened with a smile once Angel began walking to the hotel room's door, slapping high fives with Diva.
​Twan was Angel's so called boyfriend.  He had been taking care of her financial needs since she had ran away from home when she was 15 after constantly being raped by her Father. Now, she had just turned 16, and Twan was 32. Twan had rented a room at the Marriot Courtyard hotel for the weekend so he and Angel could spend time together and so he could sell his cocaine in between time. Twan had given Angel his credit card and the keys to his truck so she could go shopping with her girls while he stayed at the hotel to handle his business. Maxing out his credit card wasn't enough for Angel, she needed more money. Besides, what fun was having fun if her friends couldn't enjoy it with her?
​Angel didn't love Twan in any type of way, she just loved what he could provide for her. He had something she needed, she had something that he wanted. It was a simple supply and demand relationship. Angel had long ago made up her mind that she would never again show or fall in love to or with another man the way she did with her Father, but instead to make every man that she ever met pay for her Father's heinous acts against her, which was
what she was doing to Twan now. Slowly but surely milking him for everything he was worth.
​Twan wasn't expecting Angel back for another couple of hours, but now, here she was, and she hadn't been gone for a whole two hours. As she slid the key card into the slot of the door, Angel couldn't hear any sounds coming from the room to ensure her that Twan was still in the room because of the bass coming from his truck, thanks to Diva, though she was pretty sure he hadn't went anywhere. He rarely if ever left the room, everybody always came to him. When she turned the door's knob to enter the room, nothing could've prepared Angel for what she was about to see.
​There Twan was, pounding some blond haired, blue eyed, big titty white girl from behind while she was bent over the sink as he looked in the mirror, admiring himself as if he were admiring himself like he was some type of professional porn star. Angel just stood there for a few seconds, unsure of what to do next as she allowed the door to close behind her. Twan nor Brandi, the white girl, heard Angel when she entered the room, they were both fully unaware of her presence until they heard the door slam. Immediately, Twan's head snapped around as his pumps came to an abrupt halt, and when he locked eyed with Angel, his dick went limp with the quickness. He knew all hell was about to break loose.
​In a rushed attempt to get to Angel before she could get anywhere near Brandi, Twan began to shuffle over to her while attempting to pull his boxer briefs up. He was two steps too slow to match the blind rage speed of Angel. Reaching out for Angel, Twan came up with nothing but air as he stumbled and fell clumsily to the floor. Seeing that Twan wasn't going to be able to protect her, Brandi's feet were glued to the floor as she was paralyzed with fear as she nervously watched Angel charge towards her. Never having been in a scuffle a day in her life, Brandi didn't have a clue as to what to do. On the flipside, Angel knew exactly what to do.
​Brandi went into full defense mode, putting her hands up to protect her make up covered face from the punches that she saw coming, but it was pointless. Angel threw three lighting quick, sharp punches. A right jab connected with Brandi's mouth, splitting her bottom lip on impact. The follow up left jab hit her square in the eye causing her to squeal out in agony, and the right hook, the knockout punch, landed on her temple. Though it missed its intended mark which was Brandi's other jaw the knockout button located directly below her ear, it still did its job. Angel had taught herself how to fight, she had to come up with some sort of strategy to keep her Father's wandering hands off of her when her Mother was nowhere to be found. Fighting him had taught her a lot in the fighting department, the average girl never stood a chance against Angel when it came to fighting, and Brandi's chances were through the basement floor. Every battle she ever got into she just envisioned that she was fighting her Father to retain her womanhood and sanity.
​"Bitch..." Angel began yelling at Brandi slowly slid down the wall and Angel proceeded to stomp her face in. "Angel!" Twan cried out for Angel to stop her merciless beat down on Brandi, finally grabbing hold of her after getting himself situated, but not before she kicked Brandi in the face twice, causing her head to forcefully bounce off the wall with each kick. Figuring that Angel was done wreaking havoc once he had snatched her off of Brandi, Twan busied himself with tending to Brandi and her injuries. He knew she wasn't anywhere near Angel's level when it came to throwing the hands, he felt sorry for her and twice as guilty that he had even put her in this type of predicament to begin with.
​"Oh, and you protectin' dat ho too, nigga?! You got me fucked up!" Angel spat furiously while frantically searching the room. "Angel, what da fuck..." Twan started to question angrily inspecting Brandi's wounds, which looked even worse than what they actually were because of Brandi's fair skin complexion, but would take quite some time to heal. The rest of Twan's sentence got stuck in his throat when he stood up, and realized that he was eye to eye with his own .380 Cobra. "Angel...Wh-what..." Twan stammered hesitantly, slowly raising his hands up innocently, while taking cautious baby steps towards Angel. Angel never spoke a word, she just kept the gun steady with both hands and her elbows locked while aiming at Twan's chest as she continued to stare at him with a hateful glare through tear filled eyes. Twan was almost positive that Angel wasn't goin' to shoot him, in his mind, she didn't have the mind to. "B-baby, j-just gimmie..." Twan stuttered as he began to slowly lower his hands the closer he got to Angel. If he could just get the gun out of Angel's hands...
​Four shots to the chest made Twan take as many steps backwards as he had progressed forward before he stumbled backwards over Brandi, who was now curled up in the fetal position, and fell to the floor. "P-p...please...don't ...I..." Brandi began to plead, begging for her life when she looked over at Twan's dead body as it lie still less than two feet away from her, throwing her hands in front of her face as if she could somehow shield herself from being shot.
​"Angel, what the hell...' Karma questioned from the hotel room's doorway, her trusty .38 snub in hand, and a confused look on her face. She was always with the shits, ready to lay something down especially when it came to her girls. Upon hearing the gunshots from outside, the girls never even gave a second thought to finding out what all the excitement was about. Even though Karma was the only one who was strapped, the rest of the pack trusted her itchy trigger finger enough to get them through whatever it was that was popping off, it had yet to fail them thus far. Strapped or not, they had to be there for each other.
​Three more shots cut Karma's question short, Angel hadn't even bothered to look over her shoulder to respond to Karma's or even to acknowledge her sister's presence. She was already too far gone. "Oh my, God!" India gasped before placing both of her hands over her mouth, though it only came out as a whisper. India was raised in a church, and even though she had had sex for the first time at the age of 12, and her Mother ran whore house from their apartment, India had never seen a gun before she met Karma, let alone witnessed anyone get murdered before. All of this was foreign to her.
​"Come on, bitch! I'm too pretty to be sittin' up in somebody's jail fuckin' wit' yall's crazy asses!" Cookie announced seriously, halfway out of the door. She wasn't so much worried about the dikes who would want some of her chocolate nooky, because Lord knows she wouldn't ever turn down a good tongue – shit'd, who knows what a woman wants and how she wants it better than another woman? It was just the thought of spending all those countless hours in a cell. Her claustrophobia alone would kill her.
​None of the girls knew anything about what had just transpired to lead Angel to kill both Twan and Brandi, but they all were smart enough to put two and two together. Twan had got caught cheating. Again. Angel had heard everything that Cookie had just said to her, she even heard the hushed questions, wondering what she was doing. She was just too far in the zone to respond. Killing her own Father had taught her a lot all the way down to the police's response times to a shots fired call. For all she knew, they were still looking for her for that murder and now she had just picked up two more within ten minutes. Life really did move that fast.
​Calmly, Angel walked around the room, uncovering each and every one of Twan's stash spots that she knew about. Twan never showed or told her about any of these spots, Angel was just that observant. Satisfied with her findings, Angel nonchalantly walked past her girls, reclaimed her spot behind the wheel, waited for everyone to get back in the truck and headed straight for the highway.
​"What the hell happened back there?" Diva pressed from behind the driver's seat, placing a hand on her left shoulder for comfort while passing her the blunt over her other shoulder. "Nothin..." Angel started before puffing on the blunt. "Girls, sometimes you gotta ask yo' self what do you truly want in life, what would thoroughly satisfy you? You have the power. Men think they do. We allow them to believe such blaspheme just to satisfy their narcissistical egos. That's why they don't get paid to think, but you can. So, I said all that to say dis...think 'bout what you want...and take it ALL! Just promise me dat y'all will make these niggas pay wit' errthang dey got, even afta I'm gone..." Angel finished after exhaling the weed smoke, looking directly in Diva's eyes through the rearview mirror. One by one, they all agreed without any hesitation or question having to be asked. The four of them would forever be bound by this promise for the duration of their lives.
Chapter 2: Beware of the Tyga 1 Year Later...
​It had been a little over a year since Angel had killed Twan and Brandi, but she rarely even thought about it anymore. Though taking a life wasn't something that she generally enjoyed doing but when she was in the act of doing it she felt in total control of her life, though she didn't feel like the Angel that she was born as. It was conflicting feeling. To Angel, it felt like another person had taken control of her body, pulled those triggers, got her as far away from the crime scene as possible, then relinquished the control back over to her, leaving her to sift through the aftermath all by her lonesome.
​After killing Twan and Brandi and ransacking the hotel room for Twan's drugs and money, Angel came out with ten thousand dollars in cash, and five hundred ecstasy pills, which she kept six thousand dollars, two hundred and twenty five X pills for herself. She split the remaining four thousand dollars and three hundred and two hundred seventy five pills up amongst Diva, Cookie, and Karma. She gave India thirty five hundred dollars in cash, a thousand of which came from the split of the four thousand dollars and the rest was the profit she made off of the pills, which she opted not to give India. She knew India was only book smart, not street savvy. Everything India knew or seen dealing with the streets, she had learned from the other girls. So, Angel just gave her the profits from selling her share at the year's Summer Jams concert to a group of partygoers from Virginia for the maximum price of twenty dollars a pill. The Virginia partygoers didn't find out until long after the purchase had already been made that E pills in Atlanta go for no more than three dollars because it was their first time in Atlanta.
​Now, at a fresh seventeen, Angel had a fairly new, pink, Hello Kitty themed Escalade with flakes in it, sitting on pink and chrome 24s with white and pink leather Chanel interior, a wardrobe that looked like she had stolen it from backstage at a Rihanna concert, and a small, but lucrative ecstasy distribution ring, in which she was the head of. All thanks to Twan. Whoever said came didn't pay, surely didn't know what the hell they were talking about.
​With Project Pat's 'Blunt 2 my lips' bassing from his Atlanta Falcons themed, '85 Monte Carlo, Tyga was relaxed in the passenger's seat with one foot in the car and the other one resting on the asphalt. His weed and ecstasy pill mixed induced high was causing him to bob his head to the music without him being fully conscience of what it was that he was doing. His focus was too locked in on the every move of the short, thick, chocolate Hershey kiss, bow legged chick who was washing an pink Escalade by hand, all by herself, for him to even care about anything else that was going on at that present moment.
​He had caught her sneaking peeks in his direction through his Ray bans lenses the entire time. Trying to come up with a conversation starter as he arose from the passenger's seat, Tyga decided to just say whatever came to his mind. That usually worked out best for him anyway plus the two double stacked E pills had him feeling himself. "What's da name of da nigga dat got you washin' dis big muahfucka all by yo' self? You tell him big Tyga wanna holla at him!" Tyga spoke up with a fake attitude from behind her, his stocky, 6' 4" frame shadowing her, blocking the blinding, scorching sun from her like a solar eclipse. "Well, you tell big Tyga dat Angel said he needs to be takin' his own advice, 'cuz he ain't volunteer to lift a hand and help me eitha!" Angel sarcastically shot back with a flirtatious smile and a hand on her hip.
​Angel was attracted to Tyga from the first time she laid eyes on him, even from a distance. He was sexy, but he looked even better to her up close and personal. It was nothing she wouldn't do to a nigga with dreads. "You know what, you right, shawty... I like dat 'bout you..." Tyga gave in, flashing his rose gold fronts in Angel's face. He had set himself up for that shot.
​"So, what's up wit' you...where you finna go in dat big, pretty muahfucka?" Tyga added on, changing the subject, rubbing his goatee while admiring the truck's chromed out grill and trying to figure out why he hadn't ever seen the truck around the city as much as he was out and about. Maybe she just wasn't out as much as he was. "I'on know you tell me..." Angel invited shyly but flirtatiously as she stepped up on Tyga, closing the distance between the two of them.
"How 'bout I call you wit' da directions lata tonight..." Tyga suggested ideally. Angel was so close up on him, Tyga could get almost a full view of her 32 double Ds that were sitting pretty in the bra of her two piece swimsuit. Tyga was so sexy to Angel, she didn't mind giving up the pussy on the first night, even if it was only money that she was after, which she could tell that he had plenty of. Just how much he actually had remained to be seen.
Angel unclipped her phone from her khaki shorts, handed it to Tyga, and extended her other hand, silently demanding that he hand over his. Tyga completed the exchange by giving Angel his phone, the two logged their numbers in each other's phones and traded back. "If you don't call tonight, don't call tomorrow, I'on play da rebound role!" Angel called out from over her shoulder while sashaying back to her truck, putting an extra switch in her hips because she knew Tyga was watching. "You got it shawty!" Tyga admitted, grinning from ear to ear, and biting his bottom lip as he watched Angel's ass cheeks bounce up and down with every step she took.