(Tini laughs and tries to make a remark but is interrupted by the sound of clicking and flashing)

Jorge: paparazzi...

Tini: It's okay let's quickly go...

?: Hey Tini! Hey Jorge! Is it true that the "Perfect Off Screen Couple" is having tough breaks in their relationship?

Tini: *annoyed* That is a very false statement! Jorge and I are in love!

?: *smirking* Oh so it's because of the massive age difference between the two of you, isn't it?

Jorge: *whispers* C'mon Tini, let's ignore them

?: Jorge, how do you feel about losing your ex-girlfriend Stephie Camarena a few months ago, who you have been with for seven whole years?!

?: Martina, do you think you disappointed your fans by cheating on your ex, Peter Lanzani with Jorge Blanco?

(Tini grabs Jorge and Lodo and rushes inside the building)

Lodo: Wow! Those paparazzi were total assholes! Have you been getting those kinds of questions all the time, ever since you two started going out?

Tini: Not all the time, but some...

Jorge: Yeah, I think it's annoying but we just get used to it...

Tini: *turns to Jorge* Hey...... Do you think some of my fans actually believe that I cheated on Peter with you? Do they hate me for being with you?

Jorge: No of course not Tini... Don't trust the paparazzi, don't even listen to them...

Tini: Okay... Whatever you say...

---

*beginning of violetta live rehearsals*

(Ruggero and Lodo stare at Jorge and Tini talking and playing around)

Ruggero: What's wrong with them?

Lodo: They're in the 'honeymoon' stage of their relationship... Let them be...

Ruggero: Ahh....

Jorge: Oh hey Man

Ruggero: Sup

(They do some type of handshake.)

Tini: Rugg! How are you!?

Ruggero: I'm doing well, Tinita (he cheekily smiles)

Tini: That's great to hear!

(A bunch of noise fills the room as the rehearsals begin to start)

---

Director(Martín): Welcome to the first rehearsal of Violetta Live 2015!

(Everyone claps and cheers)

Director: I am so excited to help organize this wonderful production! Let's make it extra special this year since it is our last!

(Excitement fills the room)

Director: Okay, settle down! I'm sure you want to know our big plans we have for the show this year! We will definitely get into that, don't worry! I'm sure you'll be pretty impressed by the wonderful new additions to the musical scripts this year, along with many new songs we will have to rehearse and tons of dance numbers!

?: Did someone say dance numbers?

(Everyone looks towards the door and see their choreographer leaning against the doorframe)

Director: Ah, Sergio! Welcome back

(Everyone smiles and says hi to Sergio)

Sergio: I'm super excited to jump in to teaching you all the new numbers and steps! We are going to have a lot of fun this year, I can bet on it.