Idk what to name this chapter

First of all thank you sooooo much reading this because I suck at writing.sorry I haven't posted in awhile so enjoy because I SUCK also I'm sorry Haydyn for this weird Book thing Idk what it is called
_____________________
What is it Otonashi, Deku said.  I have a crush on someone, Saskue said blushing. Is it Kokichi-kun? asked deku.
Yeah it is, And how did you know? Otonashi said shyly. It's kinda oblivious. Just then a Bakugo woke up. Kacchan your up, how much sleep did you get last night? Deku said. Ummmm I dunno? Bakugo was still pretty tired. Oh Kacchan. What were you gays talking about? Otonashi/Midoryia,Gays? You mean guys, Saskue asked curiously. Did i Fucking stutter?! Kacchan! deku exclaimed.Deku! Bakugo yelled. Any ways Otonashi has a crush on someone,said deku. I know. Bakugo said. now can we go home. Sorry Otonashi see you Monday. Deku yelled as they went there separate I ways. Bakugo passed out on Dekus bed. So deku called bakugos mom and told her that he was at his house asleep.
___________________ Phone call after Deku said everything you just read
( I really don't know why I added the phone call)
Mitsuki:Sorry to be nosy but by any chance are you and Katsuki........together
Deku:Wellll- U- Y- I-
Deku..........
Mitsuki:.........
Deku:If I tell you will you not tell Kacchan I did.
Mitsuki:I won't I promise.
Deku:Y-y-y-yes were together.
Mitsuki:That's cute...,Well bye Izuku
Deku: Bye Miss Bakugo.
____________________
After that Embarrassing phone call Deku got in bed with Bakugo and went to sleep. Bakugo woke up in the middle of the night in able to see where he was. Bakugo managed to find Dekus phone and turned on,It was 4:28am. Bakugo turned his phone back off and went to sleep.|In the morning|Deku didn't want to wake up Bakugo so he got out of bed slowly and went to the bath room to get ready. When Midoryia walked out of the bathroom Bakugo was up sitting on the bed trying to open his eyes all the way. Good morning Kacchan,said Deku with a fully awake voice.|Ok this chapter sucks like frick. But deal with it. School is hard and I still have to do half my  homework.