Jacque's hand brushed against my knee, causing me to slightly feel tingly and turned on. "You okay?" He asked searching into my slit open red eyes. I gave him a goofy smile and put up my thumb. He smiled and leaned back beside me. Even in my zone, I managed to see the one person I tried getting off my mind with drugs and alcohol ten feet away from me.

He was with her, of course. I watched intoxicatingly as he held an argument with his girlfriend. She didnt seem interested in what he had to say. She went to walk away, causing him to pull her wrist back to him.

She slapped the shit out of him, making my eyes widen with enjoyment. I wish I could slap some sense into him. He was left alone in the corner with people swarming around him but not as much to where I couldnt see how his jaw flexed.

I was breathless when he searched around the room, for someone. I couldn't get myself to look away even when a small voice in my head told me to. Even when he stared directly at me.

I felt nothing but knew if I was sober, I'd feel everything. His glare softened up when he looked at me. In no possible way did I feel not turned on by his far away presence. One second he was giving me a staring contest and the next he was heading somewhere.

A hand latched onto my arm as soon as I went to stand up.

"Where you goin?" Jacque asked, loosening his grip. I told him I needed to pee and he let go immediately. I almost fell by how fast I got up and felt Jacque's finger tips brush against my skin, notifying me that he was about to catch me.

I walked off without saying a word. I mumbled to myself incoherently, not even knowing what the hell I was saying but It made me giggle regardless. I stumbled out the front door and into the cool night air.

I watched as people watched me but didnt care. I was on a whole different planet. "Bitch where did you go?" a feminine male voice shouted from behind makin' me slightly jump in my skin. I whirled around lazily to see Rashawn's figure moving side to side as if he was about to fall.

"Bitch what are you on? you smoke crack? is crack what you smoked?" He said conceringly but we both knew he was amused by my intoxicated state. "Boy fuck up" I rolled my eyes, itching at my titty when no one was looking.

"ew bitch in front of people?" he said distastefully. I sucked my teeth, rolled my eyes and turned around.

"Im too on" I said with a sigh, almost losing my balance. "Bitch stay right here, yo ass need aqua" he said. "Nigga don't leaaaaaaave" I said shouting in slow motion. I was leaning back at the same time not even realizing I was gonna fall flat on my back.

And thats what I did.

I stared up at the stars, blinking slowly, and listening to my heart beat race within milliseconds. I closed my eyes, knowing I was too fucking high and Id prolly have a heart attack. When I reopened them, I settles my view onto a face that was recognizable the minute I laid eyes on it.

"Looking for me?"

"....Yes".

He grinned.

My heart fluttered and coochie moistened instantly. I should've known Id fold under pressure by him. I was just hurt and lost about Tymir and here I was, giving him my hand to pull me under the sea.

"Why did you hurt me as if it meant nothing to you?" The question slid off my tongue without me hesitating to think of asking or not. His expression changed but I knew he wouldnt tell me the truth. The truth was written in bold letters, I just didnt want to look at them.

I didnt want to face to truth that he'd never belong to me. I sighed as I got no answer from him. Rolling my eyes, I got up and he moved away from me. I think that sobered me up to the point I wanted to go home and cry til I fell asleep.

"You made me like you in such a short time span. And you left me on the side line with no type of fucking closure. Just like the others. Leaving me to pick up the pieces as If im not tired of bending down to pick them up. I hate youuu soo FUCKIN MU-"

There were no words left to say. The heat burning sensation from the alcohol in my chest soon burned in the pit of my stomach as I locked lips with the person I tried making myself hate. The way he felt on my mouth made me think of sinful thoughts. I was off drugs and him, and nothing could pull me down.

"Come with me" He said convincingly into my ear as I breathed in a full lung of oxygen the minute we stopped kissing. The alcohol pushed back the right decision and presented me all the wrong choices.

I nodded my head slowly and we were soon in his car.

"Why does it feel like me and you won't last?" I asked staring at the road ahead of us. He stayed silent while driving, giving me one glance before staring ahead again. My eyes lingered onto his wrist as a tattoed name appeared as we passed each street light.

"Why do you think that?" He said calmly. I slipped my shoes off and held my legs to my chest and rested my chin on my knee. "because..You're never gonna leave that girl alone, are you?" I replied softly, waiting for an answer as I stared at him..

He hid his reaction very well but he focused too much on his expression than answering my question without hesitating with an answer. But he already did.

"Take me home, please".