Zach:Did you know about this?

Corbyn:She's actually the one who set it up,she picked me up this morning.

It was my turn for a loving hug as he brought my body to his.Kissing my cheek in the process.

Zach:Thank you so much baby.

Me:You're welcome,show Corbyn around while I get his bag,also show him to the guest room beside ours.

Zach:Will do,thank you.

Me:Go Zach,and you're welcome again.

I watched the two turn,and head up the stairs,and I went outside to grab his bag.I'm glad they've got eachother,Corbyn and I are what keep Zach together.I had grabbed his bag,walked back inside,got his room situated,and sat down at the couch watching Zach pull Corbyn through the house.

The two eventually settled down on the couch with me,and talked about how they missed eachother so much over the days they were apart.Zach gave me one more hug along with Corbyn then I went,and made my way to the kitchen.

Gabbie,Jack,Daniel,and Jonah will be over later since the boys haven't met one another yet.I even tracked down Christina through Instagram,told her the situation,and invited her which I'm glad she even agreed to come.

-----------------

All our main people were here now,I just finished dinner with the help from Gabbie and Jack,and that's when I heard the door.

Me:Hey Corbyn,could you get the door please?

Corbyn:Sure.

I pushed everyone into the living room to watch Corbyn open the door to Christina standing there,she's even prettier in person.I saw tears fall down her face as well catching sniffles from Corbyn.

Corbyn:C-Chris,what're y-you doing h-here?

Me:I invited her,is that okay?

Corbyn:Yeah,just s-suprised.

The two hugged for what seemed like forever then I was properly introduced to her by Corbyn.Once everyone was comfortable,we set the table,and began to eat,talking away about random nothing's.

-----------------

Christina:Corbyn could I talk to you?

Corbyn:Yeah,huh,sure.Let's go outside.

Corbyn's POV:When Christina asked to talk with me,about every nerve in my body started shaking to oblivion.We both stood from the table,and I apologized to Lena real quick,I softly grabbed her hand and pulled her out onto the front porch.

The awkward silence between the both of us wasn't all that awkward except for the fact we haven't seen eachother since the incident.I knew she never liked to start a weird conversation,so I did.

Corbyn:What was it you needed to talk about?

Christina:Well it's actually about us.Do you know how much I've missed you Bean,everyday felt so empty without you by my side.I never knew how much I could love someone until you.I understand everything that happened was an accident,and trust me okay,I still love you,and never saw you as a screw up.

Corbyn:Being totally honest,I've missed you to.Constant late nights of Zach and I talking about how you're the one for me,and how I had to get you back.

Every one of my bones was jumping with joy right now,and I knew there's only one right option,so I pulled her face into mine,gently tugging on her head.Our lips connected,and felt like they'd never been apart,a feeling so intense that you have to pull back due to how much air it steals.

Corbyn:Christina go out with me?

Christina:I never though you'd ask.

And this time I pulled her into a hug,giving the top of her head a kiss before we walked back inside to see everyone on the couch.

Lena's POV:

Me:Alright everyone's staying the night,the couch is big enough for four people so Jack,Gabbie,Corbyn,and Christina can have the couch.Zach and I will share the Ottoman,and Jonah and Daniel I will blow up the air mattress for you down here.

-----------------

Everyone got situated in their seats,we made popcorn,had tons of blankets and pillows,and about ten different movies which out of all them we started with Frozen,ha yeah I know we're kids right?oh well.

I was glad to have met Christina,and got the two back together.She's already proven herself to be a great friend,and everyone else seems to love her to,I'm glad though.

We watched about five of the movies before everyone was hungry again,so I ordered pizza.You can only feed girls so much,but these boys just keep going,and I wonder how most times.

The pizza arrived around twenty minutes later,and everyone jumped up,and ran to the door.I had a literal crowd behind me just to pay for food.The pizza guy laughed,handed me my change,and left.As soon as I turned around,the pizza was out of my hands in seconds,followed with Gabbie laughing because Jack's the one who ripped it from me.

-----------------

We finished the pizza,and settled back down,this time we put on Grease,and towards the end Jonah and Daniel got up,and did exactly every move to the "You're the one that I want,"dance.We of course all laughed at their silliness,finishing the rest of Grease we put on Stranger Things,and all passed out.

Zach somehow landed on top of me,Jack ended up wrapped around Gabbie,Christina was in Corbyn's arms,and the funniest were Jonah and Daniel,Daniel found his way into Jonah's lap while Jonah had his legs weaved with Daniels,I'm glad we all got a picture of it because those two lovers will definitely wanna see it in the morning.

Wc-1500