Mewtwo pov

I gave the girl a day off from training just so her body will rest in ease. Humans are easy to die yet still determined to move on.

Only one week till my plan goes in motions. Now i have nothing to do bit spy at the girl only i don't see her in this building.

I tried the surveillance cameras but she is no where to be found. I summon Joy if she see her but she replied no.

I grew concern. Did she escape? No matter, i will find her myself.

I sense her the moment i use my physic abilities to see the entire island. I manage to spot her on the rooftop near the windmill. I teleport outside and flew invisible where she sat.

Her face held calm and happy smile. I use to see her smile but this smile i can feel the joy and ease feeling from her. For some reason i long to see that smile.

I didn't want to let her go. Even death come to her i won't allow. She is far more interesting than i imagine.

I teleport to my observing room and decided since my plan is complete i got time to give her something she deserve.

Y/n POV

After i enjoy my time on the roof, i went back in the building and take a stroll any rooms or hallways to calm my mind. Mewtwo did say if you calm yourself while doing battle, you wouldn't feel the intensive headache.

And it works. All because of Mewtwo.

"Y/n."

I stop walking hearing Mewtwo call me through telepathy.

"Come to my Observation room. I need to discuss something with you."

Without hesitation i went back down from the rooftop finding my way into his room. It took few mins to reach his room finally seeing something on his screen. He is watching random Trainers from different locations battling with other Trainers with their own Pokemon.

Then he turn off the screening video as he turn his chair facing me.

"I called you her because i learn today..... you deserve something better as a reward from my training. Joy, if you please."

Miss Joy bow to him then she walk towards me with a small present box small bow tied on top. I look at the Psychic Pokemon who nod for me to take it. I took from her hand admire this.

For the first time, i receive a gift this pretty!

I open the top lid and saw a beautiful necklace with a choker strip. It has my favorite color gem on it!

"It's beautiful. Thank you, Mewtwo!"

I immediately wear it around my neck feeling pretty like ladylike. Back where i come from i was a tomboy, and the working place won't allow workers to where jewelries. I smile happily for the first time.

I ran to him hugging.

"Thank you for the best present, Mewtwo. I love it!"

I felt him stiff at this making me realize he hates human. Oh no! I should let go before.....

he hug me back?!

Wait.....what??

I don't know how long but we manage to let go each other. I could see Mewtwo blushing. Maybe staying on this island can get you won-key. All that Fanfic i read about romance between your fav character makes things real.

"I'll...just..enjoy my rest of this off day. so.........bye!"

I didn't wait for him to say anything as i dash through the door leaving his room. Maybe he can be kind after all.

But i still can't stay here.

I really need to practice my teleportation to meet Mew before the Trainers get here. And i only need less than 5 days!

Mewtwo POV

The human.......no.....(Y/n) holding me with pure happiness. I have seen humans doing that but......its feels......nice.

Am i....capable of having this type of feeling?

I stare at the door where she had just left. She is far too interesting to let it go. I smirk evilly knowing my plan works not only for world domination, but dominate her mind.

I'm closer than before. In less than 5 days should be enough.