Fingers snapped in my face, breaking my concentration. "Bitch pay attention!" He shouted while pointing at his makeup tools. He pulled out edge control and confusion soon crawled onto my face.

"Boy the fuck you gon do with that? you got nigga naps and nigga hair with no type of baby hairs to lay that crunchy shit down" I snorted as he opened the small container with a stank lipped look.

"bitch shut up and watch" he said while fingering up some edge control on his finger and grasping the tooth brush with his other hand. People watched from around us, laughing. I grew embarrassed for him as he applied the gel on his hairline and dragged the brush in a 'swoop' type of angle.

I covered a laugh with a cough as he continued doing the same shit over and over. "Nigga stop, u got people laughing at cho' ass" I pulled at his wrist but he only yanked it back.

"Girl. I don't care they can laugh all they want half these bitches dont even got edges to lay down. don't get me started bitchhh" he formed both fists up as if he was ready to fight, motioning his head back and forth. To my fortunate luck, the bell rung and Rashawn began packing his belongings in his fanny pack.

"You ever smoked before?"
I asked Rashawn as we walked out of the school. He began pulling out his jacket from his bookbag to wear over his hoodie. "Hell no, but you gon teach me?" he responded, shuffling his bookbag back over his shoulders.

"Zip it back up" He requested.

"Nigga why you ain' zip it up before putting it over your shoulder?" I asked in annoyance and he stopped when he noticed I went to go zip it up for him.

"Because, bitch, you my slave you do what I say period't" He joked sticking his tongue out, earning a hard shove forward.

"Oh look, it's your nigga" Rashawn teased. I looked around and for sure, it was him at the corner of the street talking to other boys. I felt my insecurities on high alert as I realized I was in full view to look at. "Act normal" I said to Rashawn, sweating bullets.

"Bitch you act normal" He huffed while staring across the street. I kept my head down but made sure I presented my self well. As we crossed the street, I felt the need to switch a little bit more.

I calmed down as we soon got to the other side and got farther from where Tymir was.
"He wasn't looking this time" Rashawn suddenly said and that made me feel some type of way. Did he just notice me for a one time thing and thats it?

I acted nonchalant and glanced up at Rashawn. "He's missing out thats all" I said sounding confident but in the inside, I wanted his attention every day. Even if It was gonna hurt me in the end..

The weekend came and went and soon school was back in session. Rashawn came up to me in the hallway with a surprised look on his face. I stared back curiously looking at him.

"They broke up" He stated, searching my face for my first reaction. I hid my excitement and shrugged. His smile dropped and he shoved me into my locker. "Bitch now act like that didn't make your coochie tingle" He said while applying blistex onto his lips.

I sighed, slamming my locker shut. "They'll get back together soon. It doesn't matter. I'm living in false hope at this point" I truthfully said. Id been thinking about this nigga and how shit would play out and It wouldnt end well for my heart.

"I bet he tried to talk to you" Rashawn chimed as I entered my second period. My first class was boring and nothing much happened in there. When I entered, I had to hand in an assignment that was due today.

I placed the paper on the teacher's table and made my way to my seat. As I turned around, He was there sitting in is assigned seat staring at me. My body instantly heated up as my legs shook a bit. I felt like I was gonna fall any minute under his stare. By the time I got to his seat he grabbed my wrist, making my heart hop out of my mouth.