day after

(Y/n) POV

I wake up, my eyes adjusting to the abnormal brightness in the room. I sit up and stretch. I look at my arm and I notice denim on me. I look down at my torso. Billy's jacket, I think to myself. I smile and I notice Johnathan look over at me from his bed. "What the... Why do you....? " He says not able to find a sentence. My face flushes red and I adjust the jacket a bit. "Billy" I say, hoping the name will give him the whole explanation. I stand up and I walk out into the hallway into the bathroom. I slide the jacket off my shoulders a bit. Dang I have so many hickeys... I need to find out how to hide them. There's a knock at the bathroom door. "(Y/n)? Can you hurry? " I can tell by the voice it's will. I fix the jacket so it covers the hickeys and I walk out and I smile at him. "H-hurry" I say because I still need to shower and apply makeup. He nods and I walk back to the room and I grab a change of clothes.

After I shower I put on my clothes. (the out fit is in the pic above chapter title) I look at myself and I smile. I take off my pink leather jacket and I replace it with Billy's denim jacket. I give my self an approving nod. I walk out of the bathroom after doing my make up and I walk into the living room grabbing my back pack. I walk up to Joyce in the kitchen. "Honey you look pretty today. " She tells me with a smile. I smile back and I pop an eggo in the toaster. Once it pops up I grab it and then something unexpected happens. I hear a car horn honking outside. I look out the window the see Billy's blue Camaro. I look at Joyce and I smile and hug her "Billy, car" I say. She nods. "Bye" I say with a smile. "Bye honey have a good day" She tells me and I walk outside. His car horn honks as I step out of the house. I run up to the car and I get in, throwing my backpack into the back seat.  He smiles at me as I buckle up. "You look hot today" He says with a smirk. I roll my eyes and I smile at him. He smiles again, "you've got on my jacket still" He says with a laugh. I nod then I start to take it off to give it back. He stops me "nah you keep it for a bit cutie. " He says with a smirk. I nod, pulling at my soft blue velvet scrunchie. He looks at my scrunchie. "You should let me keep your scrunchie in return for my jacket," He remarks. I smile and I pull off my scrunchie. His hand is beside my thigh so I grab his hand and I put it on his wrist. He smiles at me and he looks back at the road. I observe him for a bit. He has a bit of stubble coming in on his face, his amazing blue eyes and glinting in the early morning light, his hair looks golden. He noticed me staring and he winks at me and he smirks "like what you see?" He says his voice light yet deep.

Billy's POV

I turn my attention back towards the road as we pull up to the high school. I find a parking space and I turn off my engine. She looks over at me and. Smiles. She unbuckles and she scoots closer to me. I smile down at her and I peck her lips softly. Her face flushes red. I laugh a bit. "Let's go to class shortie" I say and we get out.

As I'm walking (y/n) to her last class of the day, so many people are looking at us. I have my hand in her back pocket as we walk. I notice some girls look jealous. A guy walks past us and. looks (y/n) up and down. I make sure disgusted look at him and he speeds up his pace. As we approach (y/n) s class I make sure people are looking and I kiss (y/n) passionately. She kisses back and her face goes pink. "I'll be here after class to escort you to my car. " I tell her and she nods, she stands on her tippy toes and kisses me on the cheek and walks into her class.

(Y/n) pov
As I walk out of class I see Billy waiting for me. I push past everyone and I walk up to him smiling. "H-h-hello! " I say clearly proud of the big word I said. He smiles down at me "good job" He tells me. He links his hand with mine and we walk to his car.

Me and Billy are sitting on the bumper on his car. He grabs his pack of cigarettes and he offers me one and I take it. I hold it so he can light it for me. I take in a deep puff and I let out a long puff of smoke. Billy Smiles at me. "Damn, I never knew you could handle Smoking. " He tells me smirking. We are sitting in front of my house on his car still. "I have to go" He tells me. I pout and nod. He kisses my forehead then he pecks my lips. "Bye cutie" He says as I get up and head Inside.

--------------------------------------------------
(Authors note)
Ahh y'all I hope you guys really enjoyed these past few parts of this book. Ily guys❤