Chapter 53

Tobin's lips meet mine. It didn't feel weird kissing her. It just wasn't like Alex's. Slighty more passion, to which I lean down further and grab her face. Her hands trail down my back. We pull away. We look at each other shocked.

"Mom can we have chicken nuggets for dinner?" Conner speaks up causing me to lose eye contact with Tobin.

"Uh yeah sure baby" I tell him, and he does a little cute happy dance. Causing Tobin and I to chuckle. I look back to her and she gives me a small smile. We're going to need to talk about that kiss. Megan comes out of her room and walks over to us

"I'll be going out with Allie and she wants to hang out with the kids. We're going to Dave and Busters, do you guys want to come or can I take the kids?" She asks me, I guess we can go. I mean who doesn't like Dave and Busters?

"We'll go. Tobin are you coming with us?" I ask her, and she slowly nods. I get up and I grab some clothes from my suitcase. I go to the bathroom to change. I come back and everyones already ready. I follow them out the door. We're taking Klings car since Tobin has a slight hard time with getting on the truck. We get in and make our way to Dave and Busters.

"Mom what's Dave and Busters?" Savannah asks me as she leans her head on my shoulder.

"It's a big Arcade" I tell her to which she smiles. Her and Conner get into their little conversation with each other. When we get there, I buy 3 tickets and Tobin pays her own. The kids wonder off, but I told them to be where we can see them.

"Want to play?" Tobin asks me as she grabs a pool stick. I nod and grab one of my own.

"We need to talk about what happened earlier" she tells me as she sets up the balls. Oh boy. She's going to say it was a mistake. It was in the moment? besides she told me she doesnt have feelings for me anymore.

"I'm sorry I kissed you" she tells me looking into my eyes, she looks kinda sad. I walk to her, and I don't know what took over me but I put my hand on her cheek. I look into her eyes and then her lips.

"Are you sure?" She asks me looking into my eyes and then my lips. I nod slowly. Our lips meet and she puts her hand on my waist, and brings me closer. We pull apart and we don't break eye contact.

"So we've talked about it huh?" She tells me chuckling and making me smile. I lightly push her away, but being careful with her since she's injured. We play pool but take breaks to check on the kids. She ended up beating me and she rubs it in my face but not before kissing me. It's starting to get late. The kids come back to us and Allie, and Kling come with them. We say bye to Allie and go to the car and head home. We set the bed up but Conner and Savannah want to chill with Kling for a bit in her room. So it's just Tobin and I in the bed. She's turned away, don't be bold Sage. She probably doesn't want you hugging her. I move a little closer to her. She moves to turn my way.

"I know what your trying to do" she tells me smiling at me, making me chuckle.

"I'm just a little cold that's all" I tell her trying to hide the fact that I was trying to hug her. She scoffs playfully and grabs my waist and moves me closer to her. Her hand stays on my waist, her touch feels warm and loving. I adjust my head on her chest. We stay like that for a while, and eventually I hear the kids.

"Moms are sleeping" I hear Conner say to Savannah. I slightly open my eyes. Tobin's arms still around me. I move them lightly, so I don't wake her up. Conner and Savannah adjust themselves between us. I see Tobin reach out and hug Savannah. I fall back asleep.