"Daebak!! We are in!!"- Jaehyun smilingly said. "But, when you mention the place. I remember Stray Souls"- Lucas said so we all grew curiosity out of it.

"Tell us what you know before we go to the Devil's layer"

"My sister was sent to Stray Souls Academy for her future preparations. And when I got there, they are taken to the Orphange. I was going to get her out since she was crying endlessly but before I could do it, she was turned into a doll and attack my home where our parents are. I knew that day that I can never go back home and see my parents alive so I end up here in the circus surprisingly met Jaehyun and Jungwoo were lost their siblings because of Stray Souls as well"- Lucas said

"To add it, every operation was held in the Orphange and the one you called Devil? Yes he was everywhere and he probably know everything since he knows that the cursed year was back which is what he told us a few days ago"- Jungwoo said

"So we ended up staying here and never go back since we become dolls. The devil even called us as 'unfortunate souls' since we are still alive through batteries but not by our souls. Im sure you guys too"- Jaehyun said so the other guys open their backs and see batteries too. What are those batteries aside giving them a life?!

"So, you guys are saying that we are humans before?"- Chenle asked and those 3 guys nodded enthusiatically. "How come?! How come we have no idea about it?"- Yuta asked.

"That my friend is I dont know. Our memories are still fresh that we srill remember on why we become dolls. On your cases is I got no idea on how did you become dolls or you are originally dolls from the beginning"- Jaehyun answered

"Could it be that it was part of wjat the Founder did?"- Mina

"Possibly, I mean why would he even erase our memories?"- Jeno

"Or we are just ordinary dolls that happens to be alive"- Johnny

"Thus connected to the doll house"- Haechan

"Every part of the doll house in those 3 floors, we got significant places that it would only lit up if we step on that certain spot"- Taeil

"To think that only 3 areas in the doll house remained dark"- Jisung

"Yeah. The second floor where the black huge portrait is. The 2 doors which leads to 2 rooms"- Mark

"I wonder how are we going to stop the Founder"- Jaemin

"We really should be going to the Devil. He might answer all of our questions since he was wandering all around looking for updtes and news"- Renjun

"Lucas, Jungwoo, Jaehyun, did you guys know to where the Devil's layer? The shortest way there"- Taeyong

Before the 3 of them answer, the grounds suddenly shakes which I thought it would be the Devil again but the differences is......the House of Circus suddenly disappeared which causes us all into shock. I look the map and some islands are disappearing!!!

"Whats going on?!?"

"Why are the islands disappearing?!"- Mina shocklingly said.

"I think this is the what they called 'time limit' because look, some islands on the map are disappearing.....if we dont hurry up we might also disappear"- Taeil said and my heart started to beat so fast that I suddenly think of what if my Grandma would also disappear, my parents, Mina, Taeyong, these guys......and Me.

What could happened in this world?
Those kids in the hospital that I handled? My future plans?

"Gesielle, we need to move. This way"- Lucas said then the 3 of them walked first outside the gates. We walk a but further and also noticed that some houses are also disappearing. But we keep on going and going until we see the dead end of this town that is a giant wall. This dead end has 18 skulls on its wall and a small dry fountain.

"What are we doing here?"- Mina asked. "This is the shortest way to the Devil's layer. We learn it by solving areas around here in years. We just need something to move the skulls in a proper order"- Jungwoo said. I used my wand to arrange them with its smile since these skulls were having different faci expressions that is very absurding to see.

As I arrange the last skull, we see that their eyes were glowing of different colors too. Wait.....is this the colors of the powers that these guys have?!

"Gesielle, were going now. Quit spacing out ok? Aish"- Taeyong held my hand as we walk inside the dark hall......man Taeyong's hand was cold, even his facial expressions. I dont even know why Taeyong was holding my hand and its quite different. I mean Taeyong was a quiet and cold guy but you can see that he was silently caring to all of us, even to those guys.

"Gesielle, quit starring at me ok. I might felt insecure when your looking at my face for too long"- he said but I see a small shade on his cheeks though. "Awiee you are sharing your emotions hahahah"

"Shut up, I might become a sinner"

"Hahahahah youre so funny Taeyong, your cheeks are blushing and whats all that blushing for?! Hahahaha"- I dont even know why I felt something is funny by looking at his face. I mean walking in the dark halls with our torches making it funnier since he looks scared and his hand that held my hand was shaking.

"Quit flirting, its annoying"- Jaehyun blurrted. "We didnt flirt! Geez I need to pray more than 10 times later"- Taeyong spoke. "I bet Taeyong likes Gesielle though"- Yuta smirked and I stop from teasing Taeyong for that. Geez, did I went too far?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

What do you guys think? Does Taeyong likes her? I mean we havent seen so much seen about them being together...hhhmm