~ Chapter 4 : Endless Discussions ~

They walked quickly, almost like three soldiers, travelling to deliver a message.

The three walked around the whole school almost, trying to find Kaede, to ask her one simple question which they knew might turn into a debate.

She was hard to find, she doesn't stand out too much after all, she does look like a normal student.

Once they did find her however, they found her in a not so usual situation, she may or may not have been stuck between two bookcases.

They asked her quietly, how and why she got into this situation, but all she could say was she was investigating and got a little reckless.

The three sighed and helped her out, they didn't just want to leave her there, despite thinking that it would've been a good lesson. However, they didn't know how long she has been stuck in there, so it was probably better to help.

Kaede smiled and sighed in relief, she then looked at the three and asked they were there, they explained that they were looking for her, which got her curious as to what they were going to ask her about, or what they wanted to talk to her about, she hasn't done anything wrong, has she?

Shuichi calmed down Kaede, as she has started to look a little anxious, there were three of them after all.

Shuichi smiled as he saw Kaede calm down, she breathed evenly and then told them that she was fine now.

Meanwhile, in the back, Kokichi has gotten bored, he just had to watch Shuichi be all helpful to Kaede, her out of all people, really? He fake-gagged and smirked, he knew Kaede saw, she must've been a little ticked off because she asked why Kokichi was with them.

Rantaro explained that it would've been rude to leave him behind on the yard by himself, plus, he was bored and decided to tag along. Kokichi told Rantaro that he could've answered himself, to which Rantaro said,

"Yes, but you might've been rude"

Kokichi pouted like a young child.

Shuichi sighed, that's his roommate...
Shuichi explained that both him and Rantaro had the same lucid dream, he calmly explained what happened, hoping that Kaede didn't actually need the explanation.

But she really did.
Despite her being in the dream, she didn't remember anything, she was really confused, maybe she was just a background character? Maybe, it could've been anyone and the dream would still make sense.

Kaede shrugged and asked what her role in the dream was, seeing as she wasn't mentioned much in the first place.

Rantaro said that she was the one that led Shuichi to Rantaro there, he was in pain.

Kaede responded,

"Anyone could've filled that role, maybe that's why"

Shuichi nodded and shrugged, saying that it was still quite suspicious how it was her in the dream and not someone else.

Kokichi teased and said that maybe both of them two had a crush on Kaede, Kaede herself chuckled and blushed slightly, Shuichi told Kokichi that it's impossible to have a crush on someone if they knew them for a day and that's it.

Meanwhile, Rantaro just plainly denied the fact.

Kokichi reminded Shuichi of yanderes.
Shuichi fake laughed and said that that was very funny, but he definitely wasn't a yandere, he's too shy to talk to most people and killing someone would give him a heart attack.

While the two argued back and forth, Rantaro talked to Kaede about the dream, explaining to her that she must've been picked for a reason, dreams do usually say a lot after all.

Kaede pushed it aside and told him that if anything, at least she was useful in the dream, she did lead Shuichi to Rantaro when he most needed it.

Rantaro nodded, agreeing and then turned to Shuichi and Kokichi, he had noticed how close Kokichi was to Shuichi and how his face was slightly pink, Rantaro gasped and teased,

"Kokichi, buddy, you're blushing! Do you have a crush on Shuichi?~"

Kokichi quickly turned to Rantaro and he denied the fact, telling Rantaro what Shuichi said before when Kokichi had assumed he had a crush on Kaede.
Shuichi looked at him, disappointed.

Rantaro laughed.

Soon after the talk, Kaede and Rantaro went off to the café together to get something to eat, leaving Shuichi and Kokichi alone.

They decided to go to their dorm, since it was warmer there.
They walked there and Kokichi asked a weird question,

"Hey Shuichi, if you knew a yandere was stalking you and killing everyone that got in the way of them loving you, what would you do?"

Shuichi was surprised by the question, not knowing why Kokichi was asking it, most likely to keep a conversation going or something, but why this topic?

Shuichi breathed in, thought for a second and then breathed out, answering,

"I would confront them, tell them to stop, giving them a chance to change, tell them I won't tell the police. If they continue, I go to the police with evidence, or I do something myself"

Kokichi laughed and told Shuichi that he was brave, thinking that he could confront a killer who only wanted to be with him.

Shuichi sighed and told Kokichi that it didn't matter, he would only care about keeping others safe.

Kokichi nodded and then said, why don't they go to the café inside? It was quite warm there too and he was kind of hungry, Shuichi sighed and smiled, saying that he definitely didn't say that earlier to have them be alone for a while.

Kokichi, defeated, admitted that and they turned around and started heading to the café.

Once they entered, a wave of warm air hit them both, Kokichi wanted it to last, but as everyone knows, you don't always get what you want and so he was left disappointed.

They entered, Kokichi went to save seats for them while Shuichi went over to Kirumi who was in the kitchen part of the café, he ordered for the two and then second of all asked since when there was a café in the school.

She answered with,

"I do not know, but it has appeared after everyone left the dining hall and seemed to just appear, so now, this is the area people are allowed in during nighttime instead if they feel like having a midnight snack"

Shuichi nodded, grabbed his and Kokichi's food and then went to Kokichi. He sat across from him and passed him his food, the two ate quietly, but it wasn't an awkward silent. It was a peaceful sort of silence.

Once they ate, Shuichi slid some money to Kirumi since this was a café and not the kitchen that Kirumi was used to. The two left and finally went to their dorm.

Once they arrived there, Shuichi locked the door and watched as Kokichi flopped onto their small bed, soon, he sat up and looked at Shuichi, who looked equally as tired.

Before either of them said anything, the monitor in their room turned on with a loud sound, it was the nighttime announcement, what a surprise.

Shuichi stretched and turned around to face the bed, he saw Kokichi laying on his back, unlike the night prier, this time, Kokichi was undressed, of course, still in his boxers. Shuichi grabbed the area near his heart and blushed. He undressed, putting his clothes in a neat pile and then laid on Kokichi's chest and curled up in a ball. 

Kokichi wrapped an arm around him, after placing a blanket over the two since it wasn't too cold so the quilt was unneeded.
Kokichi whispered to the cold Shuichi,

"Sleep well Shuichi, try not to cry again, Ok?"

And so,
the two fell asleep,
.
.