Yu Meng was feeling kinda questionable of his position on his mother's love flow chart. Is he above or below Snow? She's always worried yet willing to threaten her child for Snow...

"I'm leaving now"

Waving goodbye, he urged the chauffeur to leave as soon as possible. Any longer and the car might be hijacked by a bird loving couple.

"Beep Beep Beep"

Looking at his phone, he saw no notification so...?

Tapping Snow's beak, he sighed at his birds antics. Listening to his phone chime so many times has made Snow copy each sound.

"Please don't do that"

"No~"

Jumping off his shoulder, Snow cat walked across the seat looking out the window. The garden spread for around half a mile before they reached the gate, Snow was feeling dizzy with all the colourful flowers that flashed by the window.

When they finally reached the campus after 3 hrs of driving, Yu Meng felt like his body was drained. Getting out of the car, he dodged the person flinging himself onto him.

"Little dream~~"

"Ru Ran"

Pouting in displeasure, he kicked a stone aside.

"Come on! You used to call me Ran'er, Er'gege, Little Ran Ran and everything else I've forgotten!"

Snow felt like falling in laughter, his chest heaved dramatically as he jumped up and down.

"HaHa!"

"... Is Snow laughing at me?"

"Isn't it obvious"

Skipping around the two, Ru Ran let out a quiet chuckle.

"Be careful little dream, the deeper you fall the faster you fail."

Skipping off he introduced Yu Meng around the campus. The cafeteria was humongous, the sports field was grand beyond words and the classrooms were classrooms, university classroom with layered desks and a highlighted professor at the bottom.

Snow hadn't exactly lived through his worlds happily, it was either fulfill this mission or complete that task. He never had time or even patience to live life 'peacefully'.

"So anyway, things are pretty much self explanatory and you'll get the hang of it in no time! Tho there is one thing you have to be wary of..."

"?"

"Sqiiiirrrrrrr!!!!!"

Sensing a figure pouncing in their direction, Yu Meng took a step back while Snow jumped onto the figure effectively falling to the ground with something furry in his grasp.

Giving the brown object in his claws a few nudges with his beak, Snow tried to identify this brown object that literally flew at them.

"Sqirrrrrrrr!!!!"

Wiggling left and right from his grasp was a squirrel, a squirrel with weird flaps underneath its armpits, correction it spanned from its hands to its tiny foot.

"Food?"

"No! Snow that is NOT food!"

Quickly saving his poor squirrel, Ru Ran cradled the frightened creature into his chest.

"Snow this is friend, not food"

Showing the squirrel to the bird again, he gestured a no before placing the squirrel onto his shoulder.