Chapter 32: A Deadly Foe

^^^^New Gear

Chapter 32: A Deadly Foe
Smackdown
Third Person's POV:

Randy smirked as he stood over R-Truth in victory once more as he raised his titles.

The victory though was short lived as the lights cut off and all that could be seen was dark red smoke cascading down the ramp.

Randy stared intently at the ramp as he waited.

The lights flickered as the sound of wind echoed throughout the arena.

A figure dressed in all black stood on the rafters making everyone gasp.

It went pitch black for a moment.

Then the lights came on as that figure stands behind Randy Orton now.

Randy jumps in fright as he turns around and the figure, with a black mask over its face, smirks at him.

The figure chuckles and echoes around the arena as the figure takes a step back and forth.

Then the lights come on fully as the figure slowly removes it's long trench coat and hood.

When it pulls off the mask everyone is shocked as Randy glared at her.

It was the Silent Assassin.

She was wearing her TNA gear, the gear she defeated legends in.

She was wearing dark black knee high boots with blood red ties and matching red and black tights with a black flowy skirt. Her top is a black long sleeves with fishnet sleeves and a v-neck. Her nails are painted black with blood like on the tips. She had on a choker with a silver heart in the middle, a skull ring, a "psycho" blue bracelet and matching black glittering earrings saying "Bad Girl".

Don't forget her gloves that are black and spiky.

Her hair was dyed to a dark blue ombre at the top that fades into an almost silver colour.

Lydia smirked and waved as she circled the Viper.

Randy was frightened of this new look to be honest.

Lydia stepped up and didn't give Randy a chance to fight as she sucker punched him, dropping him to the ground without hesitation .

She forced him to stand before putting him on her shoulders and performing a deadly move they hadn't seen in years, a flying neckbreaking mixed with a stunner, called Deadly Ending.

Randy was knocked out cold as people came running down the ramp to check on him.

Lydia Rose grabbed a mic with a smirk as she stood over his fallen bodies.

Lydia: Remember, you asked for her. Welcome your next WWE World Heavyweight Champion

She threw down the mic and smirked before sturtting backstage, shooting the crowd an evil smirk.

Michael Cole: A woman of few words

JBL: I cannot believe I just witnessed the retrn of the greatest wrestler ever, not Lydia Cena, Lydia Rose THE SILENT ASSASSIN!

Jerry: Guys.........I usually don't say this, but Randy Orton doesn't stand a chance
***********************************************
Backstage
Off Air:

I smirked at the shocked looks of everyone backstage as I kept walking.

It was time I get back to what made me the Silent Assassin to begin with, it's time I get back to what made me famous.

I was so lost in my thoughts I managed to run right into a man I didn't want to see.

He could tell by my grimace I was avoiding him if it wasn't obvious before.

"Come on, let's go talk"

I followed him to an empty hallway and sat on a crate as he stood in front of me.

"What happened? Please tell me. I won't tell nobody, I just need to know what Cody did"

It was like it all came rushing out after those words escaped his lips.

"He goes ignoring me and calling me a whore for no reason other than the fact I have guy best friends! He's been the worst boy friend and I don't even know if we are still dating! What gives him the right to tell me these things when he's literally falling into vaginas left and right! I'm tired of the back and forth and I don't mean to ignore you or anyone else but I needed space. I've been in my own world a lot of the time and I've lost a lot of friends because of it. But I consider y'all family, I can't lose you Dustin."

Dustin pulled her into a tight hug all while thinking of ways to kill his younger brother.

"You'll never lose any of us. I've been telling you all your life, you're a Rhodes. I'm sorry. Maybe Dad was right. Maybe you need to move on. He's obviously not the one for you. You can find someone so much better. But focus on yourself. Focus on your championship match come Rumble, focus on making history"

Lydian nodded, wiping the tears as they pulled away from their hug.

"Thanks Goldie"

He smirked "Anytime kid. Now I'll be on my way to find dad and spill the story so Cody gets his ass whooped"

"WAIT WAIT WAIT NOOOO" she called and chased after the golden man.

What followed was the most over dramatic, childish chase between two grown adults through the halls of the arena.

They ended up outside the men's locker room and Lydian shoved the door open before shoving Dustin inside and screaming "DOLPHIN! KEEP GOLDIE AWAY FROM DREAM"

With that she walked away, a satisfied smirk on her lips as she could hear a struggle now coming from the men's locker room.

Ah, she loved being in control. She was an evil genius.

But Dustin was right, she needed to focus on the Rumble, Randal and the WWE World Heavyweight Championship.

She would make history, she would be on top of the biggest wrestling company in the industry and hold the top prize.

She would set the standard, she would revolutionize what it means to be a female wrestler and she'd do it for the betterment of the next generation.

Word Count: 986 Words

(I had this pre written and I had no clue where this was going soooo)