⊹˚· 𝗟𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗚𝗼 ·˚⊹

Start from the beginning

"That sounds like mine too," He chuckles softly "I left my friends behind to be a trainee, the last thing they told me was 𝖨'𝗅𝗅 𝗆𝖾𝖾𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝗈𝗉...and that was it, I never saw them again..."
I smile sympathetically and nod slowly.
"I'm sure you'll see them soon...." I nod, smiling sadly and knowing that there's a higher chance that I'll see my friends more often than Brian seeing his.

"I'm so exited for our comeback, I can't put it into words" I smile happily, finishing up correcting the lyrics and putting the pen down beside the notebook.
"I know, it will be great! I need to call Jae and tell him the lyrics are done now" Brian smiles, picking up his phone and calling Jae. I wait patiently, playing around with Brian's bass and strumming randomly.
"You're really good" Brian smiles, pointing to the bass and laughing softly.
"I was just randomly playing, I can do better, I promise....hyung...." I try to assure him, nodding and speaking quickly.
"I know you can~" He laughs softly, smiling.

We sit in silence for a few minutes, tension cracking between us. My phone notification sound goes off and I mentally face palm, realising Hoshi changed it to his laugh.
"Don't.....don't question it!" I blurt out, trying to hide my crackhead side.

don't question it!" I blurt out, trying to hide my crackhead side

I laugh quietly and hand my phone to Brian, laughing at his annoyed expression

"I swear...." He passes it back to me after reading, an annoyed expression on his face.
"Wait....why have you got....why?" He points at my wallpaper, looking confused and I shrug and laugh.

𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵 9𝘁𝗵, 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿 2016

"Yah! Y/n hyung! Take off your headphones and help stylist noona out!" Dowoon playfully yells, jumping around. I pull them out reluctantly, not wanting to hurt the little kid's feelings. The "stylist noona" looks at me with an amused expression and continues with my makeup.
"He really is something, isn't he?" She laughs softly and looks over at Dowoon.
"If you think about dating him, i think you'd have to get past Wonpil first" I chuckle, watching wonpil hugging Dowoon, suddenly and coincidentally.

She grins at my comment and shakes her head.
"He deserves someone better than me, I actually like someone else," She grins and finishes my makeup "I like your humour Kim Y/n, I'm Lee Hyunjae, I hope we will get along"
I stand up and bow, smiling slightly.
"It's been nice talking to you, I hope we can~" I wave goodbye and walk over to Jae, Brian and Dowoon.
"Ooh, Y/n likes Hyunjae~!" Jae nudges me and I roll my eyes.
"Jae hyung, they literally just met, no one catches feelings easily....besides...." Brian taps his foot impatiently, coming to my defence on Jae's assumption.

"Y/n hyung is mine, she's going to have to get through me!" Dowoon laughs and pulls an angry face.
"Work on your acting Dowoon, you need to be more convincing" I smile and Jae and Dowoon laugh.
"Young K hyung? You okay?" I ask him after Jae and Dowoon leave, sensing anger coming off him in waves. I look over at where he's looking at, only to spot Hyunjae.
"Yeah, I'm fine" he scoffs slightly and the directors call us over to start shooting.

It took a bit longer than I expected, only because we had to shoot double everything so that they could layer the scenes to make it look like we were talking to duplicates of ourselves....and no, JYP didn't clone us.....well...yet-

We finished things quite quickly and headed home, all of us feeling exhausted.

————☆————-
𝖧𝗂 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒𝗈𝗇𝖾! 𝖲𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗅𝗈𝗇𝗀 :') 𝖨 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗐𝗋𝗂𝗍𝖾 "𝗅𝗈𝗇𝗀𝖾𝗋" 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌! 𝖨 𝗁𝗈𝗉𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖾𝗇𝗃𝗈𝗒𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌, 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗁𝗈𝗉𝖾𝖿𝗎𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗂𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗌𝗇'𝗍 𝗍𝗈𝗈 𝖼𝗁𝖾𝖾𝗌𝗒 🧀
- 𝐣𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐞 !! <3333