Rightfully it is his decision. I left the room and looked to Minho on the couch. I turned and went into the cockpit and climbed out. Hurrying back to the airport and through, I dodged guards's sights and rushed through the city. Not many people were to be seen as it was nightfall. I broke into a weapons's store and saw nothing on the racks. Hurrying ti the back room I raided drawers and found guns and ammo. I loaded up and holstered a few and strapoed two on my back, two on my legs. I hid a couple small ones I found and small daggers in my shoes under my pants. I also strapped two guns to my arms and carried two in my hands. I rose to my feet after kneeling and felt like a warrior. "Now this is more like it." I said. I walked out with confidence and began walking the empty streets. The same haunting sounds echoed through the streets. A woman's scream in terror, cackling laughs. The like. "I know it's just your game!" I shouted to no one in particular. I heard the hum of a police machine overhead. Janson's probably watching me walk on, a one woman army. I was willing to tske whatever he'd throw at me. I didn't care. There was a sudden outburst of screams and horrible laughter six blocks behind me. I looked back to see Cranks. A number of them. I started to run as fast as I could and kept watching the streets and signs and buildings. I turned right and kept running then left and hurried to the apartment and up the stairs skipping steps. Banging on the door I shouted for Gally. Still banging I keot saying his name loudly. The door opened and I rushed in and collapsed on the floor sliding on my rear and aimed both guns shaking. He looked but there was nobody. "Lock the door. Turn off all the lights." I said. He shut the door and I rushed around and turned off the lights he flicked on. "What's going on?" He asked me. "Cranks. They're in the city. They escaped the Oalace and came for Denver." I said. "What?!" He exclaimed. I covered his mouth and asked him if he had a bedroom. "Of course." He answered through my hand. I took my hand off and he lead me to it and closed the door. I lept watching the windows. He sat on his bed. How'd you get weapons?" He asked me. "I stole them from a hunting store." I said. "Mind, giving me one?" He asked.

I looked to him. "Hey, you ran to my place seeking refuge. You trust me." He said. He was right. I tossed him the one I had in my right hand then switched the one in my left to my right. "It's loaded. And I haven't fired it yet." I said. "Good. We'll probably need the ammunition." He said. "You should rest. You look like you've been through hell." He said. I looked at him as he stood and gestured to the bed with his free hand. I turned and crawled onto the bed then lied on my back on it. "Don't touch the guns while I sleep." I said. "You already gave me one. I'll use it to protect you....us, if a crazed maniac bashes in. Get some rest. I'll stand guard." He said. He sat at the end of the bed as I was still lying there. I closed my eyes and let my head slowly fall to the side. "Thanks Gally." I said quietly. "No problem." He said. He seemed to have changed. There was a new side of him. Probably still the regret of murdering Chuck and he probably dislikes how mean he was to me before really getting to know me. I slipped into a darkness but had a dream. I saw my parents. They looked okay. My dad was in front of me and telling me about some Government being created named WICKED. And that they wanted me. He told me to not let them take me. Ever. My mom walked closer and put her hand on dad's shoulder. She wanted me to fight them if they came. Just then, men in red shirts and masks burst in with men in rubber suits with WCKD on them. My mother started screaming as they took a hold of her. Dad went to grab the guard but another took him down and threatened with a gun. Two men in rubber suits took me. My parents were both screeming at the top of their lungs as I was being taken away. I felt my arms restrained as I struggled to fight and my parents's screams ringing in my ears. I snapped out of it and woke to the real World. Gally was over me and had my arms pinned. "Hey, hey! It's okay." He said. I was breathing in fright. "It's okay." He reassured me. I breathed calmer and he let go of my arms and held his hands up to gesture he did it to help me. "Was I loud?" I asked him. "No." He answered and put his hands on his thighs. "You were saying 'Mom' and 'Dad' and began to scream in a whispering tone. It was the weirdest thing I ever saw. But...you saw your parents." He said. "Yeah." I answered. He completely got off of me and grabbed the pistol then sat beside me with his knees up. "Wanna talk about it?" He asked. "I had a memory. WICKED took me from my parents. To experiment me. I was in a tube before I was in The Maze." I told him. "I thought I had it rough." He said. I turned to look away from him.