The house was well decorated and very clean, I liked Liam's taste.

"What can I get you? Please sit down." Liam pointed to the couch when we got to the living room.

I smiled and looked at Liam as though he was crazy. I didn't have time to sit down and yet Liam was telling me to sit and offering me stuff?

"Um... not be rude or anything but I really don't have time to sit down for drinks. I have to be at Harry's in three hours." I said but sat down for politeness' sake.

Liam smiled and disappeared further into the house making me wonder where he was going.

After a few minutes, Liam came back with bottle of wine and two glasses, he poured it in the glasses and handed me one.

I took it because I realized that he was wasting his own time, so why not enjoy some wine, at the moment?

"Okay, so you may be wondering why we are drinking wine instead of the initial thing you are here for." Liam started and I nodded.

"I don't really need you to dance for me but I wanna talk to you. And yes Harry was right, after I learned that he was going to your club, I acted. I knew that you are the only one he wanted because he had been bugging your boss for a while now." I looked and Liam with disbelief because Dan hadn't said anything to me about Harry wanting to hire me.

But then again Liam was Harry's rival so it was normal for him to know those things.

"So I called your boss and asked you knowing very well that Harry hadn't voiced out why he was there." He finished.

"You just wanted to get me so that you could piss him off?" I raised an eyebrow after taking a sip from my wine.

"Our feud goes past this. I wouldn't let Harry do something if it will make him happy. Anyway, enough of him, I wanted to talk to you about someone very close to you." Liam said and a very light pink colour coated his cheeks.

"Really? Who?" I was eager to find out the person who made Liam Payne blush.

"Cherry Lips, your bestfriend." He said.

"What!?" I couldn't hold my surprise.

"Go ahead and shout louder Lemonade, I don't think Australia heard you." Liam said sternly but his eyes gave him away.

So he burst into a grin.

"It's Niall." I said and he looked confused.

"Huh?"

"My name, it's Niall." I said and he smiled wider.

I had spent ten minutes with Liam and already knew that he was a good person.

"Well Niall, nice to know you." He said and I smiled.

I couldn't believe Liam was asking me about Zayn, but how did he even know about me and Zayn being bestfriends?

So I asked him.

"I just know. I know that you go to the same University and that you live in the same complex and that you work together." He said smugly.

"That sounds a lot like stalking." I frowned.

"It's not stalking, I like to call it, admiring from a distance, so definitely isn't stalking." He said and laughed.

"Interesting so what do you wanna talk about?" I took another sip.

"Okay I'm gonna go straight to the point. I like him a lot. Do you think I stand a chance if I was to ask him out?" He looked very insecure and I put down my glass.