"Thanks babe and please don't cry"

But i looked at him and than my eyes went to his lips i stood on my feet  with,tiptoes so that i was close to his face.Dante notice this but our eyes never left from each other he leant in which i could feel his warm breath against my face..He pressed his lips on mine and that's when we kissed i felt butterflies in my tummy and my legs got weak when he pulled me closer towards him.

My arms went around his neck and his caught him by surprise but suddenly,we heard a coughing sound which made us stopped and quickly let go off each other.we turned and saw a young guy his hair was short it was the same color as Dante's and saw that his one arm looks different,which i didn't understand why. i saw the smirk on the young guy's face " Did i interrupted something"  he said with a chuckle "Damn it Nero what the hell are you doing here?" Dante wasn't happy at all but he looked at,me to only see my face was red like a tomato Dante couldn't help but to smirk as well..

I glance to Dante seeing that smirk i just sigh and smack his arm that causes both of them to laugh..

"So who is she?you never mentioned her before" The guy said who was Nero..

" My name is Malia and i am helping Dante out in his office whenever he isn't around and also making sure he is paying his rent on time" i crossed my arms in front of my chest..

Nero laugh "i can see you two are made for each other " Dante and i look at each other for a moment "yeah well kid you can't really say much about you and Kyrie so don't get me started"

Nero stopped laughing and frowned at him " Listen you better stay out of it " i could see this is going to start a fight so i touch Dante's arm to look at me " Dante could you maybe take me to my bed..i need to rest a bit"  i said feeling weak he,nod his head and pick me up in his arms while Nero followed us..

Dante slowly put me back on my bed and took a moment to check up on my injured leg it was starting to bleed again he,took the aid kit to clean up my wounds..Nero just stood there for a moment and came to sit on the edge of my bed..

"What happened to you?" Nero ask me

" last night when i got helped from Lady and Nico to move my stuff here i got attacked when i was alone..it was a demon who did this.." I paused Dante looked up at me and my eyes went to him" Maybe they are after me" i said worriedly " Listen you are just overreacting" Dante said

"My parents kept secrets from me Dante they never wanted me to play with kids when i was a child and not talking to strangers..something happened to me when i was alone that night when i lost my parents.."

This caught the two demon hunters to be curious. " i remembered i wasn't alone even though i was but i mean a voice was telling me that he will come for me because i am special"

"Did you maybe see who it was?" Nero ask

"No i only heard a voice..i was only a child so i didn't know what's going on."

Dante took my hand in his and squeeze it lightly "No one is going to take you away from me i promise you"

I smiled at him " Thank you"

Just before he wanted to say something else the telephone was ringing,in the other side...Dante stood up and walked out of the bedroom...

Leaving me and Nero alone at first it was quiet neither of us didn't know,what to say so i thought to start the conversation "So uh who is Kyrie she sounds like a friendly person?" I ask

Nero's full attention was on me "Yeah she is...Kyrie is my girlfriend but we uhm..." He stopped for moment while rubbing the back of his neck not knowing how to say it "We are having some problems which we need to sort out i guess" Nero finished his sentence..

"Oh i uh oops i didn't know s-sorry Nero" i felt like i shouldn't have ask

"No no it's alright you didn't know so I just answered your question"

I felt relieved when i heard that and we smiled at each other.. "Do you think that me and Kyrie could be friends one day?" I ask shyly but Nero was surprised that i said that  this made,him happy and he nodded "i never had a real friend before" i said sadly looking down

"Don't worry even if things maybe doesn't work out between me and her.i would be your friend?" He winked at me but at the same time he laughed but i knew he meant it in a good way.. Well thank you that's kind of you" i laugh as well..

Dante showed up wondering why we were laughing "Can you give me some information about why you two are laughing at?" Dante ask raising his eyebrow Nero looked at him and smirk "Nah nothing to worry about just tellin her that you snore loudly sometimes" We burst out with laughter which we knew that's not what we were talking about.

Dante was starting to get pissed off at Nero "Nico said she needs your help in the garage" Nero's eyes went wide and shook his head "Again!! for one minute that women can't give me a break" Nero complained.

"That's what she said" Dante smirk at Nero who gave him a look that says i will get you back..

Nero said goodbye and walked out to only hear the front door shut.leaving me and Dante in a awkward situation what happened earlier in the kitchen.