1- My Name is Saiki Kusou

As you all know, I am a psychic, a pretty powerful one, though today I wish I wasn't. There is a lot of talk going on in my classroom right now, bot mentally and physically mostly about me.

A couple days ago, I had made a mistake I never thought I would,

~~Flashback~~

I was trying to make my way out of school quickly. Last night I had managed to miss the latest episode of that new mystery show. Luckily, I had found a channel that played the same shows a day later and had my ggermanium ring. Once the credits started rolling, I put it on to tune out any spoilers. All I want to do now is get home.

"Hey, buddy!" A certain moron appeared, "Wanna hang out and grab some ramen?"

'Please just go away,' I thought. I quickly turned to the other hallway, and he was to busy blabbering to notice.

"Saiki! Hey!" A chipper voice greeted, I turned down another hallway and decided to take a shortcut as to not run into everybody else. As long as I just use my powers to teleport home then quickly put the ring back on, I should be able to dodge any spoilers.

I slipped into the nearest room and slid off my ring, quickly teleporting away, though I got the sudden feeling something was wrong.

~The Next Day~

I had enjoyed that episode, who knew that the cop's dog was the drug carrier.

"SAIKI! SAIKI KUSOU!" I heard a voice call out, it was Kaidou's twin, (Y/n).

She's in class 2 and while she looks like a girl version of Kaidou, she acts almost nothing like him. What does she want?

She ran over and continued speaking, "I need to talk to you, Saiki." 'Preferably for you, alone'

What does she mean by that? 'I saw you yesterday, teleport away I mean. You can probably read my mind right now, right?!' Crap.

I follow her into an empty classroom.

'So, what do you mean that you saw me?' I asked her, not believing her.

"You barged in when I was cleaning up from game then teleported away, and earlier you heard my thoughts! So, I came to the conclusion that you must be a psychic!"

'Crap, how could I have been that careless? Better do something before she tells anyone.'

"I would like to strike a deal with you, Saiki. One that you might find tempting, lately, all of Shun's ramblings of Dark Reunion have been making me kinda paranoid."

'How can something that stupid scare anyone? I guess it's because she's around him a lot due to living together.'

"So, I want you to start acting as my bodyguard! I figured since you can teleport and read minds that you must have other powers, and in exchange, I will keep quiet and keep any girl you find annoying away." She offered, sitting on a desk, 'This is an offer he can't refuse!'

'Tempting, but no,' I tell her, 'Now stay still, I think I have a way to erase your-'

"W-wait! What if I throw in making you coffee jelly whenever you want? Shun said you adore that stuff!" She added.

'I'm in, and I expect some tomorrow.' I took the offer, not because of the other two, though silence is good, but homemade coffee jelly tends to taste better than store bought.

"Great! See you later, Saiki!" She hopped off the desk and ran off.

I wondered how she plans on keeping girls away though, if she's anything like Kaidou. she'd be weak. I left the classroom and walked onto class.

The rest of the day was as chaotic as you'd expect, until the end of school, that is.

"Saiki!" Teruhashi called as she made her way over, "Saiki, you look a little bit upset, so I was wondering if you would like to get some tea with me?" 'He can't say no now! Not with everyone around!'

'Good grief, can I not just go about the rest of my day in peace?'

"Actually, Saiki said he'd walk me home, right Saiki?" (Y/n) asked, walking up to us. 

'Why do I have a bad feeling about what she's about to say?'

"It would be rude of him to not walk his girlfriend home."

'Oh no.'

"GIRLFRIEND?!" Teruhashi shouted before controlling herself. 'Calm down, you probably misheard. Saiki isn't dating her, is he?'

"Yep, we got together this morning!" (Y/n) responded, sounding almost too happy. 'Go along with it, Saiki. If you are off the market, she might bother you less.'

"Really? I'm so happy for you, Kaidou-chan!" Teruhashi faked her smile, "Well, I can't keep you two up! See you tomorrow!"

She walked off while trying not to have an internal fit, as for (Y/n), she just started walking with me to make her story more believable.

'I will bring two coffee jellies tomorrow, Saiki.'

'You better.'

~~Flashback over~~

And now I am paying the price.

"YOU CAN'T JUST DATE MY SISTER LIKE THAT!" Kaidou yelled at me

'I didn't even want to, I just got dragged into it.'