𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉 !

Começar do início

"No but he's not leaving!" She screamed.

"I should prob-" Ian tried to say but Mila interrupted him.

"Shut up if you don't want to break up!"

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK I- GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE," I yelled, "BOTH OF YOU"

I picked up their clothes and threw it at them. I looked at Mila is disgust.

"You are such a fucking disappointment. You lose your fucking virginity to some-" then I heard the door knock. I went to get it and it was Finn.

"Why are you screaming?" He questioned.

"Because I need to be screaming. What do you want?" I asked.

"You left your jacket in my car again." He said and handed me it then his eyes got wide. I turned around to see Ian, only with his underwear on, walking around.

"What the fuck, who the fuck are you?" Finn looked at me and then pointed him.

"Who the fuck is that? Why is he naked? Is he bothering you?" He started bombarding me with questions.

"I said get out!" I yelled at Ian.

"No" he said.

"This is my house bitch, get the fuck out of here with your little slut" I said one more time.

"She said we weren't so no bitch" he said. He called me a fucking bitch.

"I'm not a bitch" I said.

"You sure are acting like one, bitch." He said.

"Get out of my house." I said.

"No," he took a pause and said, "Bitch"

I walked up to him and I took him by the wrist and tried to drag him out the door but he ended up just pushing me like it was nothing. Before I knew it, Finn and Ian were on top of one another beating each other up.

"FINN STOP!" I yelled and tried to pull him off of Ian. Finn punched him right in the nose and Ian's face was all bloody. Ian charged at Finn and punched his jaw. The fight didn't stop until I finally managed to pull Finn away. Both of their faces were messed up.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE AND DON'T EVENT THINK ABOUT TALKING ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED TONIGHT TO ANYONE!" I yelled as I pushed him out the door. Behind me was Mila, who was in shock.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING JUST STANDING THERE. GET THE FIRST AID KIT!" I yelled at her and she ran to the bathroom to get the kit. Finn's face was bleeding everywhere, his knuckles were bruised and cut, and his lips were busted.

"Finn wake up, we need to fix you up." I said. I took him by the hand and we walked to my room. I sat him down on my bed and Mila came in with the first aid kit. She slowly walked out of the room and closed the door.

"This is gonna hurt like shit, okay?" I asked and he gave me a smile.

"It's fine" he said and I started to clean his knuckles with an alcohol pad.

"That fucking stings like a bitch" he said as his body tensed up.

"Just wait until I start cleaning up your face" I said.

"Wha-" I grabbed his face before he finished his sentence and started cleaning up his cuts. Not realizing how close our faces were, I kept on cleaning his wounds.

"Ow." He said and I smiled.

"I'm almost done." I said and started cleaning his busted lip. I noticed how our faces were only inches apart from each other and pulled away not trying to seem obvious.

"A-are you done?" Finn asked with his face as red as a tomato. He was blushing. I just acted as if I didn't see it and started to get the bandaids and the ointments for the wounds.

Finn ended up staying over. We either had to share a bed or one of us had to sleep on Mila's bed, but no one, except for Mila, really wanted to do that.

I didn't have to dig through the house to find pajamas for him because he was wearing sweats and it didn't look necessary to get him pajamas.

My mom came home around 12:00 AM. After what she heard about what happened, she started freaking out. I didn't tell her that Mila and Ian fucked because that would be too much for her to handle. My mom got pain killers for Finn and at around 1:30 AM, we finally got to sleep.

"I'm sorry" Finn mumbled.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because... I don't know, I felt like I needed to say that." He said quietly.

"It's fine, and thanks," I said, "Goodnight, Finn"

"Goodnight, Violet" he said and we drifted off to sleep.

☀︎

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Yo, Finn be out here blushinnnnnn

😳

My eyes are getting worse no cap bc I always write at night :(

Oh well

TYSM FOR 100 READS!!!

Pls vote and comment!! Ty!!

1vote = 1 cut on Finn's face.

Word count: 1187