Chapter One. Let you're heart decide.

°Flashback°
-
* So,
Have you decided yet?* I hummed in deep thought as i kept reading that single text.

It had been almost around a week since Della left for her big buisness trip and I still hadn't decided on what type of bitty I should get!

I sighed, rubbing my temples before tapping my fingers on the screen answering her reply. *I honestly, don't know Della! There are so many to choose from but,
I can't decide on which one to pick.....* I leaned back on the soft blue sofa as I waited for a reply and sure enough,
10 seconds after,
She replied.

* I would suggest you should pick one that's... you know, more you* I gave a slight smile at the suggestion.

*hmm,
I guess i could pick one that's more me but that'd be extremely hard to do though....* i sent the text and a message came back.
*well,
why not let you're heart decide?*
°End Flashback°
*Why not let you're heart decide?* that single sentence alone had been stuck with me ever since that night I had texted Della.
It had officially been at least,
3 weeks since Della left and here i was standing in Mama Cry's Adoption Center.
Looking for a bitty that was just perfect for my lonliness.
I smiled, looking down at the small bitties in the pens nearby,
Either playing with each other or sleeping.

"May I help you, Ma'am?" Came a soft voice almost startling me! I slowly turned seeing a female monster behind the counter. "Oh! Um,
Yes. I I am looking for a certain Bitty?" The monster behind the counter gave a geniune smile and nodded her head.
"Of course!
What type of Bitty are you looking for?" "U um, may i have a look?... Please?" I asked, shyly as the monster looked at me but politely gave an agreeable nod.

"Of course, ma'am. Come this way!" With a nod,
I followed after the female monster whom, led me over into one of the pen's. I could feel all the tiny pinpricks staring at me now as all the tiny bitties stopped doing what they were doing and turn to my direction with curiosity.

I could identify some of the bitty types from what I had knowledge of. There was a sansy bitty near a little baby blue,
A boss who looked like he was in the middle of scolding of another bitty which looked like an Edgy bitty.
I thought those things were rare,
Guess they were lucky.

As I continued to try indentify all of the bitties the monster stopped and turned towards me.
"Here we are!
You may meet the bitties, maybe if you're lucky. You might find the right one!" I smiled at the monster's enthusiasm and turned to face the little creatures who were still staring.

The first to speak up was the Baby Blue bitty. "HELLO HUMAN! IT IS A PLEASURE TO MEET YOU!" holy cow! I was so surprised by his tone of voice,
It almost made my skeleton jump out of my skin!!

"Oh um, hello there! It's very nice to meet you too" i replied, sheepishly. "THE MAGNIFICENT SANS IS VERY PLEASED TO MEET YOU, HUMAN!!!" Answers the bitty even more excitable.

I chuckled,
He was just so cute! "Don't mind him,
He can be a bit of a dumbass" spoke up another voice but, he didn't seem a bit too happy to see me. "LANGUAGE!!! YOU'LL SCARE THE HUMAN EDGY!!" cried the blue bitty in slight dismay.

"Tch! It's not that I care anyways,
Humans are just dumb and are absolute control freaks!" "THAT'S NOT TRUE, EDGY! NOT ALL HUMANS ARE LIKE THAT!!!!!" "psh! Yeah, whatever!" I just stood there all surprised by the attitude this bitty was showing as I watched him walking away.
"don't mind him, miss. He's a little bit crooked after the last owner adopted him" i turned to the female monster in confusion "huh? Why's that?" The female monster sighs,
shaking her head "it's best that you don't know....." she replies, solemnly.

I sigh in reply "well,
It's getting late i should be heading home" i added a minite later, taking a glance at my wristwatch.
"Of course!
Come back anytime if you made up you're mind!" Replied the monster leading me back out of the pen with all the bitties eyes on me but what I didn't know was that the edgy bitty from earlier was watching me leave from nearby,
A solemn look on his face.
"Tch! Typical just like the last human that came here, one look and there gone!"
----