What have I done?

I woke up to my mom and her boyfriend arguing about something dumb...like always. I just wish my life was normal but no it cant be...it never will be...
As I was in my thought I didn't hear my mirror from my bathroom break so I got up and went to go see what happened. As Im in the bathroom the mirror wasn't broken....then what was that noice?
I looked around the bathroom and saw nothing so I turned around and as I do the door shut close and the lights went off
"W-what? Mom? Is this your doing?"
Nothing was said as I could still hear my mom and her boyfriend still arguing...
'What is going on?'
I thought to myself I took out my phone and turned on the flashlight and turned around and-
*BOOM*
THERE WAS A FUCKING MONSTER IN MY BATHROOM! I started banging on the door as hard as I could
"MOM!? MOM OPEN THE DOOR! MOM HELP!"
Just then my mom stomped her way up to my room and opened my door and I fell out and quickly ran down stairs tho my mom's boyfriend grabbed my arm and pulled me to him
"Let me go!"
He didn't but instead slapped me in the face then grabbed me by the hair and slammed my head into the wall. By that U had a big headache.
Mom came down and went into the kitchen and walked up to me with a knife in hand
Mom: "Ever since we adopted you I thought you was beautiful"
W-wait...im....adopted?
Mom: "As you grew up you had always been known to see things that aren't there...and for that...you embarrassed me in front if all my friends"
Dont tell me she's gonna kill me....Im too young....I-I want to go see my real family....I don't want to worry them but-......wait a minute....If I was adopted then I must have been in a adoption center.....did my parents nit want me?...did they hate me? DID THEY WANTED TO KILL ME?!
Mom: "Let's end this.....it's not like you have a family to go to anyway"
Just as she was about to stab me I grabbed her arm and took out the knife in her hand kicked her in the stomach as she flew back into a wall then I cut her boyfriend hand off as he had no choice but to let my hair go.
As he was holding onto his hand I grabbed the knife and stabbed him in his mouth cutting his throut.
I looked over to my mom and walked up to her.
My body felt weird and my head was in so much pain.
She looked at me in fear but I didn't care. I started crawling on both my hands and feet. She tried to run but I jumped on her and bit her neck and started cutting her stomach out and pulling out her rib cage and pulling her head off...the blood caught my sent as I started eating her guts and insides loving how it taste then I looked back at her boyfriend...
He looks disgusting so I didn't eat him.
I snapped back to reality and looked all around me
'What have I done'
I ran upstairs to my room and looked in the mirror....I....Was... terrified...at what I saw. . . In the mirror was a demon with black skin, red glowing eyes, and big horns with bloody tips...but what scared me the most was that around it's mouth the teeth showed all the way to the cheek bone...then it hit me.....
The demon was me!

Demon High Schoolजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें