Chapter 2 - Settling In

Date: 10th June 2004
Location: Eaton Square, London

Early next morning, at Christian's Eaton square residence, Eliza was sitting at Christian's desk in his office suite next to the grand living room in front of his laptop. Christian walks in, and Eliza looks up from the grand gold and mahogany desk which is at the centre piece of the room. He looks at her in puzzlement.

"It's my CV, I want to find a job, perhaps a PA anything to start off with... " her voice trails off as she stands up.

Christian walks over to Eliza, he puts his large comforting arms and hands wraps them around her waist. Eliza looks up and is stunned...

"Eliza, you don't need a job if you are here with me" Christian snapped, looks at her intently with disapproval.

"I will look after you! it is not expected you have a job, you will have too much to be occupied with..."

Christian takes out his wallet from inside his sand coloured Ralph Lauren jacket pocket, a black centurion card and hands over to her. "This is for you to use, don't spend it all at once" he winks and smiles.

He looks at her up and down and gave an odd look. Eliza looks over at Christian and looks downwards at herself. She is dressed in simple white vest and denim jeans. Nothing special. Think you need a new wardrobe of clothes, to be dressed appropriately for London, let's go Bond Street!", as he grabs her hand.

In Balmain, Harrods, Christian is looking intently over each item of clothing as he put his hands across each garment on hangers. as if he choosing each piece for himself. He picks out an amazing gold dress cut to typical Balmain style, looks admiring at the dress and over at Eliza.
"Here try this"
"Ok"
"Let me help you" the shop assistant walks over takes the dress and puts it in the changing room.