~Chapter 3~

Simba walks back and forth nervously as he was waiting for his children to return from the Outlands. 

Nala seems to chuckle, at his actions as if it brought some memories of how much he was worried for Kiara's safety that he send out Timon and Pumbaa to babysit her , even on her first hunt as a young full grown lioness. 

"Simba, it's going to be fine, you shouldn't have to worry about Kion and Kiara. They both have grown up." Nala said to her mate. 

The former king of the Pridelands sigh at Nala of how amazing she was of being so calm about the situation. 

"It's been three years since we been together as a family, Nala. I just don't want to loose them . " He said to her. 

The lioness seems to understand of his concern about their children, knowing that he never had time to spend with his own father, Mufasa . 

She begins to form a small smile across her face as she gently pins down Simba to the ground, just like she had done when they were cubs. 

Simba chuckles at her as the nerves that he had fainted away, as the two lions muzzled at each other's warmth, as Simba knew that Nala was absolutely right, as she always does . 

"Yeah, you're right, Nala." The former King said to his mate as he sat up from the pounce. 

He glances at the distance , wondering of what is happening in the Outlands at this very moment. 

Kion and Kovu were sitting , as Kion was eager to know about why Vitani reacted so weirdly when they were in the logged hill. 

The black lion seems to be serious about how much Kion wanted to know , as he said, "Kion, are you sure you want to know the truth about the Outsiders and the Pridelanders' bitter rivalry?" 

"We have plenty of time, Kovu. I'm still totally confused of why my father actually allowed the Outsiders into the Pridelands." The young lion said as the King of the Pridelands took a deep breath, considering of remembering his childhood. 

"Well, it all started when Simba and Scar's final fight had finished, Simba was just became the new ruler of the Pridelands. 

However, my mother , Zira, didn't really approve of the idea of him being the new King. She told Simba that I, Kovu, should be king instead. 

Scar's not really my father, if you were asking. He just adopted me." 

Kion's eyes were in total shock , by listening that Kovu and his uncle wasn't really related by blood. 

"Well, Simba told my mother that Scar wasn't the true king, but Zira's belief of Scar was so strong, she attacked him. 

Simba won , obviously, but as a result, he exiled us out of the Pridelands. " 

"That explains of how we met as cubs. But I don't understand, how you met my sister?"

"Oh, yeah, that. Kiara escape from Timon and Pumbaa and she wanted to explore the Outlands on her own. 

As she did, she bumped into me. " 

"She did that? Man, I thought she was proud to be Queen. That's the Kiara I remember. " 

"Well, Kiara didn't like anyone to prefer to be called just a princess. To that point, I was an naïve cub as Kiara and I stumbled to an alligator gallop. 

We saved each other, but as we were about to get along with each other, our parents intervened. 

From there, my childhood changed for good. We did meet apparently , Kion, when you and Jasiri came to see us, and you used the Roar on us.