Hanging Out

(Y/N's POV)
I'm very nervous for hanging out with Brady, you really hoped he'd be able to compete in TWO DAYS! You were a nervous wreck, heading into Studio A to start practicing. Thankfully, Brady looked like he was doing better, able to walk on his ankle a little.

"Alright Brady, you're going to stay off that ankle, but you're still practicing. Hopefully this won't mess up your other ankle, just don't do something if you feel it'll get you hurt." Miss Abby spoke, all the other girls rolled their eyes. They hated that Brady was getting so much special treatment, it's not his fault he's hurt! Lay off the guy! Getting back to practice, Miss Abby and I kept our eyes on Brady, hoping he didn't get hurt.

(Brady's POV)

Dancing on one foot was hard, but I managed. Of course, the turns were easy but walkovers and leaps were more difficult. Thankfully I got through practice without hurting myself again. Well, at least the first half. By lunch I was able to walk on my ankle fine again, but Miss Abby didn't want me taking any chances, so I went slow with trying tricks. A turn, then a leap, then trying the walkover. All successful, Miss Abby was clearly happy.

"Alright, hour for lunch. Go on and eat." Miss Abby spoke, asking Gianna to get her something to eat from the corner cafe. I managed to get over to Y/N without falling, gently resting my hand on his/her shoulder.

"Hey um, would you maybe wanna go to the cafe with me? I got money to pay." More like his mother's money, but hush. He wanted to get a little alone time with her, maybe he considered it a date. It would give him more confidence later on.

"Oh, uh, yeah. Let me just tell my mom." He/she spoke, quickly running off to go and tell his/her mother. Soon he/she came back downstairs and held the door open for me, I thanked him/her with a smile and chuckled softly.

"That's supposed to be my job ya know." I teased as his/her cheeks heated up, he/she looked so cute like that. Playfully wrapping my arm over their shoulder, walking them into the nearby cafe. We waited for a few minutes before we could order, myself letting Y/N order first. I wanted to be a gentleman, don't judge.

"After you." I teased as I playfully bowed, earning a giggle from Y/N. He/She quickly ordered and I ordered a water and my muffin of choice. I didn't wanna get something that was junk, cause I knew Miss Abby would probably yell at me for it. We sat down at a small table, talking and laughing as we grew closer. I'd set a timer on my phone for when we should start heading back and I dumped out our stuff before taking Y/N's hand in my own and walking him/her back to the studio. He/She smiled at me and quickly opened the door for me, rolling my eyes as I thanked him/her. We walked back into the practice room and worked on our duet, it was coming out really good. It was nice that Y/N wasn't upset at me anymore.

"Oh, and I forgot to add, I'm changing up the ending choreography up a little bit. So after that turn, you're gonna dip Y/N, Y/N will put up this leg." She motioned to your leg closest to Brady. "And then when Y/N comes up.." Miss Abby clapped her hands together, startling Y/N in my arms. I knew what she was doing and I loved it. "Kiss on the last beat and then walk away like we rehearsed. Now, let's take it from the top!" Miss Abby smirked as she wheeled away to the back of the room, myself shrugging as I spin Y/N out of the dip as she/he chuckled. We ran over the duet one more time and I could tell Y/N was nervous about the kiss. I left it there and Abby didn't yell at her for once, she could tell that I wanted to save that part.

"Alright, let's do the group number." Miss Abby spoke, clearly not trying to push Y/N more as she winked to me when Y/N wasn't looking. I smirked back at her and focused on the group dance. It went well as always, and soon enough we were done with practice, and that meant that Y/N and I finally got to hang out. I packed my stuff quickly and went over to Y/N, a big smile on my face.

"You ready to go? My mom's out in the car." I spoke as I nodded toward the exit, Y/N soon following me. He/She sat in the backseat while I sat shotgun.

Timeskip, brought to you by Lilly's flexibility
(Y/N's POV)

Entering Brady's apartment was..intimidating. Because of all the gigs and photoshoots, they could afford a much nicer apartment than me. It looked nicer than my house! He stood next to me as he guided me to his room. He set down his bag as he chuckled as my jaw was literally ON THE FLOOR!

"I know it's not much.." He trailed off before I interjected.

"Are you kidding me?! This is nicer than my house!" You exclaimed, soon walking around his entire apartment in awe. He chuckled at your reaction as he couldn't help but think that you looked adorable, it was cute to see you so excited.

"So, what do you wanna do?" He asked as he looked to you, quickly looking back to him and smiling.

"Um..What is there to do here?" Brady ended up teaching you how to play his favorite games, with his PS4. You loved hanging out with him and you wished that it wouldn't end.

You went back home and immediately called Brady, you just didn't wanna stop talking and seeing him. You ate dinner in your room just so you could talk to him more, you ended up falling asleep at 4am, wanting to stay up with him as long as possible.

(Brady's POV)

It was honestly so cute to see Y/N asleep, I said a quick goodnight before I ended the call, turning over and falling asleep with a smile on my face. The entire night I thought and dreamt about Y/N, it was for sure. I love him/her.

------------------------------
Sorry if this sucks, but thank you for 50 reads! I spent my entire afternoon writing this, so I hope you all like this!

-NerdyAmericanFemale