Chapter Seven

Deans head felt like someone had been wailing on it with a crowbar. He moved, trying to get into a more comfortable position, and a veritable wave of pain ripped through his skull. He groaned and tried to wrap a hand around his head, but he couldn't. He decided that now would be a good time to open his eyes. He did, and cringed when he saw where he was. It looked like an attic, only with the slime of a basement. There were chunks of the floor missing, and shattered glass scattered near the broken windows. Out of one of them he could see a broken down clock tower. He tried moving his limbs to see if anything was broken, and realized that both of his hands were cuffed to a ladder running through whatever house this was. He shifted, trying to find a comfortable position, when a loud screeching of metal echoed through the house. Dean stopped moving immediately, straining his ears to see if anyone was coming. When he heard nothing he continued working to see what handcuffs was holding him. He had been trying for several minutes when a voice quietly echoed through the room. “You can try all you want, but getting out will be impossible. Those handcuffs are made to be unbreakable. Now, lets talk.” A man came out of the shadows riddling the house.. He was small, around 5’ 9”, and was wiry but still strong looking. The most unnerving thing about him though, were his eyes. They were white. Dean couldn't help staring at them. “Yes, this vessel is a bit defective, but though it can't see through these eyes, I can.” His voice was quiet and rough, like a jagged knife. “Kushiel.” Deans voice croaked out of his throat, hoarse, like he had just woken up from a long sleep. The angel smiled, tightly and sat down on the floor. “You ruined my game. I wanted to have you guess.” “You're crazy.” Dean was staring at him. He acted like vessels were games. “I'm the crazy one?!” he snapped, suddenly standing and stepping closer to Dean. “You humans let people marry people of the same gender! You wear clothes of different fabrics! You ever work on the Sabbath! And yet I'm the crazy one?! You people break every law in the Bible and think you can just waltz into Heaven?! You especially Dean Winchester! You hunt things everywhere, killing in wild abandon, have sex with anything under the Sun, then have the audacity to fall in love with an angel! Not to mention, an male angel, in a male vessel! You, Dean Winchester, are the pit of humankind, and you will die for that. You will not get out of it this time, like every other time. It is your time to die. And don't think your friends are coming for you.”