"Greg like your..." He trailed off and I nodded. He looked confused because all of my family members were back in Ireland so I explained what happened.

"Don't let his words get to you. You are strong for still smiling even after everything that happened to you. And you are brave for doing what you do to pay for yourself in school and take care of yourself." Zayn brought me in a hug and I grinned because he was right.

And my family probably thought I was no longer in school. How surprised they'd be when I graduate and become big in the world.

I worked hard in school and I wasn't gonna let anyone's words get in the way of me and my success.

I had to endure working the most looked down job to be able to secure my future.

"Thanks Zayn, really means a lot." I said with a smile and he patted my back.

"It's no problem Ni. Just don't let anyone talk you down whether they know you or not. No ones knows you better than you know yourself so their opinions don't matter." He finished with a smile of his own.

We talked about our day for a while until his stomach growled loudly.

"Well it's nice for a change." I gestured to his stomach because I was mostly in that situation and not Zayn.

"I'm hungry, shut up and let's go eat." He said and stood.

We walked to the school's canteen and ordered our food.

I smiled as I took a sip from my lemonade. Perfect as always.

"You and your Lemonades. I swear one of these days you will sprout lemons on your head." Zayn teased me and we both laughed at my strange obsession with Lemonade.

*

That night when we got to work, I was called into my boss' office to find a man I didn't in all imagination, think would show his face in club 69.

Green eyes, long chocolate curls, sharp jawline... the most handsome man in my eyes. And up close he is just so much better.

Harry Styles.

His eyes met mine but the coldness in them made me internally flinch and look away from him.

I was surprised as to what he was doing here. Harry Styles is the straightest person on earth.

But then again a ruler is straight too but we all know that it bends. Also when you work in a place like mine, you always brace yourself for everyday surprises.

Harry Styles, the richest below thirty artist, model and actor was in club 69. It was just all surreal.

My boss' voice brought me from my train of thoughts.

"Alright, we'll wait for you here Mr.Payne." My boss said.

What was going on here and was that Liam Payne? Harry's biggest rival?

"Sit down Lemonade. There's a little confusion but Liam Payne will be here soon and we'll be able to sort it out then." He said and cautiously sat down in one of the chairs infront of him.

Harry didn't spare me a second glance as he was too busy on his phone doing god knows what.

*

Ten minutes later, Liam came barging into the office and started yelling at Harry.

"What is your fucking problem? Why do you always have to act like an asshole!?" He yelled and Harry stood up to be face to face with him.

"Shut the fuck up Payne! You fucking called while I was here already so don't give me that crap!" Harry's voice matched Liam's and I shot my boss a look, silently asking him for an explanation.

"OKAY CALM DOWN!" My boss' voice boomed and the two celebrities instantly shut up.

"Please sit down." He said and they both sat down while still glaring at each other.

"Okay so, Lemonade," He looked at me first. "Harry came here to hire you for tonight but before he could tell me why he was here, Liam called and asked for you too and here we are." He explained and I looked at both celebrities.

We didn't usually do hiring because the celebs were always followed but there were some daring ones who did that. And that was the first time that our boss had asked for me. He usually just turned down people who ask for me but I guess he did for Harry.

I'd never danced for one person before and I didn't know how to pull it off as I was used to crowds but there's always a first time, right?

"You don't even want him you just called to get a reaction from me!" Harry pointed between me and Liam and Liam scoffed but said nothing.

The three people talked amongst themselves for a while and when they failed to come to a conclusion they turned to me.

"I know you don't do this, but would you please, please do it for one of them?" He asked me and I nodded then he turned to the two.

"So if he chooses you, no touching him of any sort just let him dance and you can get off by watching him. If you touch him your public image is at stake. And he'll only be with you up to the time he knocks off from work." My boss told them and they both nodded.

"So which one will you go with?" He directed the question at me.

I sighed and looked at the celebs infront of me.

____________________________________

Cliffhangers are the best!!

So here it is my sweet creatures.

Who do you think Niall will go with?

What do you think of the story so far?

Spread the love❤

_Jay_