How could you!

Começar do início

"Zandra you're going to building D rooftop we need you to take a gun to take them 'out' your mission be difficult so you'll take the gun. Building A and B will be taken care of by someone else. Any question?"

"Why does SHE get the difficult one am the man here" Jay jokingly, Zandra scoff

"Because you got the difficult one last time and you made a small mistake..."

Jay and Zandra stayed quiet

"anyway just don't do it again next time you'll get the difficult one anyway... NOW GO!"

Jay and Zandra rush out the van and parted ways.

"good luck Jay."

"You too."

Jay headed towards his building he felt someone watching him..

Jay looks around to try someone looking at him. just to find nothing looking at him he didn't think much about it.

Jay saw the alleyway. the alleyway is full of THICK bushes,trees,vines and a abandoned car and smooth cement and a dumpster.

"Perfect" Jay thoughtfully added

Jay got to the alleyway he didn't seem to see the man at first but then he saw a light come from the man phone.

Jay only had a knife he didn't like killing people like that it only makes him lose his sanity more and yet he knows he enjoys it and it disturb him and fuck him up a lot more..

Jay slowly crept up to the man. The man didn't seem to notice anything... Jay then stab him from the back. the man made a painful groan. The man quickly turned around and punched Jay in the face. The man punched was powerful. Jay felt his cheek start to bleed.then man proceed to stab Jay in the shoulder.

Jay made a painful groan, Jay snapped and slashed the mans throat open and push him on the ground,Jay then proceeds to get on top of him, Jay took his anger and pity on the man while smiling like a maniac.

1 stabs

2 stabs

3 stabs

4 stabs

5 stabs

6 stabs..

7 stabs...

8 stabs....

Jay slowly stops...

9 stabs .....

10 stabs...

*pant* *pant* *pant*

Jay slowly get up of the 'dead body'

"....."
Jay turns to look around for something to get rid of the body. but then felt something grab his shoulder

"Wait what the fuc-!"

Jay was pin by the man, the man coughing up a lot of blood on Jay. The man was cutting Jay's hip slightly Jay pushed him and stab his head.

Jay looks at see hip that now bleeding while panting

*pant* *pant* *pant*

"...."

*Jay lift his hand to his cheek*

"Shit that a lot of blood..."

Jay then looks at his shoulder

"Well then fuck my life..."