Chapter 2

The following day, Michael's POV

I went to all of my classes like normal, and when I got to Mrs. Thompson's room, I saw that she had my notebook that I write all of my sexual feelings about her in in her hand. "I believe this belongs to you Michael." She said as she handed it to me with a sticky note reading; "see me after school. We need to talk about your grades." And when I read that, I tried to protest, but she shushed me by putting one of her fingers on my lips. "Go sit down. We'll talk about this once school is over. I've already informed your mother about this, and she has said that it's fine that I'm doing this. Now, go sit down & pay attention today." She says to me & I do as she tells me to do.

After school

Once I had finished all of my other classes, and the other teachers left for their homes, I went to Mrs. Thompson's room where I sat down in the chair in front of her desk. I put my backpack on the ground next to me. And as I waited, she came into the room with a large stack of papers, assumingly my papers. Anyway as she makes her way to her desk, she trips letting me get an eyeful of her huge breasts, and she bent over to pick them up, I almost came in my pants as her big ass was in my face. And once she was done, she went behind her desk. "Michael, I understand that you have trouble focusing in my class, is that right?" She asks me, her voice a little stern. "Y-Yes Mrs. Thompson. It's not for the reasons you think either. It's that I have ADHD & it makes it hard for me to pay attention in certain classes." I say, not lying about my ADHD either. I see her smile at this & says: "Michael, You don't have to say that~ I know exactly why you can't pay attention in my class. You have a crush on me, don't you Michael?~" She coos & I just blush. She figured out about my crush on her, but how? Then I realized that she might have read my notebook & I'm not really in trouble. "Michael, I know you're a good student, you're my best student too. And I want you to know that I enjoy your compliments & your poetry that you've written." She says, I soon feel her toes yanking my zipper down, and her feet bringing out my cock as she starts to rub them on my cock. "Ngh~ Mrs. Thompson~" I moan out slightly. "Do my feet feel soft?~ Do you like how I am turning you on?~" She coos again & I nod silently as she continues her work. "Michael, I'm going to be straight with you right now, I want you all to myself. I want you to be my lover." She tells me, getting a bit of pre cum on her feet as she says this. "Mrs. Thompson, you're married!" I exclaim, but she shushes me again. "I was married. I'm a widow now & I need someone to care for me sexually & emotionally. I want you to be the one to do that Michael." She tells me. "Isn't that against the law Mrs. Thompson?" I ask her. "It isn't if we get caught. And please, just call me Alexis when we're together. I'm only Mrs. Thompson during school hours." She tells me, letting me even call her by her first name. "O-Okay Alexis." I say stuttering. She soon brings me to orgasm. "Now, I'm going to take you home with me tonight, and I'm going to give you a chance to earn extra credit for my class. And yes your mom does know about this part too Michael. Trust me, everything will be fine." She says as she removes her feet from my cock, and she sucks the cum off of them, turning me on even more. I zip up my pants & I gather up my bag.