Chapter 12: "End Game!"

Start from the beginning

"Yes!" Ren says as Iroh takes the plane and Ren holds onto a bar as Iroh struggles to learn how to fly it, "Keep her steady!"

"It's not a dragon, okay? I don't know how to fly it yet!" Iroh says. Ren grins and she giggles.

"Good point." Ren says as she remembers Ren and Iroh playing with Microfang and learning how to fly him.

[Meanwhile]

"Tonight, I rid the world of the airbenders again!" Amon says and Korra and Mako rush down and attacks. Korra frees the airbenders.

"Where is Pema?" Korra asks.

"Locked up with the baby." Tenzin says.

"Get to her. We will create a diversion!" Korra says.

"Let's go get your mother, kids." Tenzin says and he and the kids run away.

"PRISON BREAK!" Meelo says and screams as they run away. Korra and Mako run in the opposite direction. Korra and Mako hide and Korra sighs quietly. She screams when she gets grabbed and Mako attacks Amon.

"Let her go!" Mako yells.

"You really think you can stop me?!" Amon asks and Amon grabs Mako and Korra. He holds Mako down as he walks over to Korra. He takes Korra's bending away and Korra gasps before she falls over.

"NO!!" Mako yells as he watches Korra fall over. His eyes wide as he realizes that Ren also lost her bending and he struggles against Amon's bloodbending.

[Meanwhile]

"We can do this!" Ren says as she giggles. She goes to firebend and her eyes widen when nothing comes out, "What?" She tries to attack again and nothing happens. She tries to airbend and as realization hits, her eyes fill with tears.

"NO! My bending!" Ren yells.

"What's wrong?!" Iroh asks.

"I can't bend! Korra! She's lost her bending!" Ren says as she continues to try to bend. The plane gets hit next to Ren and she screams as she falls towards the ground.

"REN!" Iroh yells. He jumps after her and he grabs her and gets them onto another plane that he quickly takes control of, "Are you alright?"

"I can't bend... Korra... she must have lost her bending!" Ren says and the plane is once again hit. Iroh and Ren jump out of it as it crashes into the mask on Aang's statue's face knocking the mask off and Iroh holds onto Ren as he looks at Aang's face.

"Thanks for looking out for me, Aang." Iroh says.

[Meanwhile]

Bolin finishes destroying the runway and when he gets attacked, Naga rushes over and helps him out. Bolin freaks out and Pabu jumps onto his shoulders.

"Whoa! Thanks Naga! Let's go see if Asami needs help!" Bolin says and Naga barks. They rush inside and see Asami fighting with her father in a big mecha tank.

"Whoa!" Bolin says and as Asami begins to lose and Bolin starts throwing rocks at Hiroshi, "MR. SATO, YOU ARE A HORRIBLE FATHER!" Asami takes the change and attacks. She finishes the fight and Naga whines happily.

"We won!" Bolin says cheerfully.

[Meanwhile - At the Rally]

"Korra... No." Mako says.

"Amon..." A guy says as he walks into the room, "Everything the Avatar said... it's true isn't it?"

"You couldn't leave well enough alone, could you, Avatar?" Amon asks and he bloodbends the Mustache guy and throws him. Mako hits Amon with a lightning bolt and Mako breaks free and grabs Korra and they run. Amon catches up to them and begins bloodbending Mako.