🌹Jealous Lucio x Trans Male Reader - Attention🌹

Start from the beginning

"Honey... Remember what I told you about calling Y/n that...?" His wife scolded him.

"Oh my god... Y/n, I am so sorry! I've must of  forgotten, please forgive me..." He bowed as he asked for forgiveness.

I patted his shoulder in reassurance. "I forgive you. I just ask you to remember next time, okay...?" I smiled.

"O-Of course!"

I could still sense Lucio fuming behind me. I tried to calm him down and explain that it was a simple mistake but Lucio still seemed bothered.

After, I picked out the things I needed. The shop keeper and his wife kept refusing my money saying, "It's on the house!" or "It's the least we could do!" I finally excepted, but gave them a nice tip. After, we hopped back in the carriage and went back to the palace.

Time Skip.

I headed down to the kitchen and started preparing breakfast.

"Hey there, Y/n!~"

"Oh, Portia! What's up?" I smiled.

"Nothing much. I smelt breakfast so I decided to see who was in the kitchen today!"

"Oh this? It's nothin' special. Actually, Asra used to make this for me all the time! It really hits the spot."

"Well, it smells delicious! Mind if I help you out?"

"Go ahead~"

Once we finished I handed Portia a plate.

"Oh, what's this?" She asked

"It's food, silly~ And a thank you for helping me out!" I smiled.

"Aw, thank you, Y/n!" She smiled back.

"Don't mention it!" I said as I brought the breakfast out to the dining room.

I sat the breakfast down on the dining table and sat across from Lucio. The smell of freshly cooked bacon, eggs, and home fries filled the air. Lucio was practically drooling.

"Dig in!" I smiled.

Lucio started making his plate and even started eating before I could decided what to choose first.

"Wow, Y/n, this is delectable!"

"Oh, thank you! I know it's not much but it's the least I could do." I smiled.

Time Skip.

After we finished breakfast we decided to head out to the field to let Mercedes and Melchior run around. I wandered over to the flower garden as Lucio was busy playing fetch with the dogs. I gazed in awe at all the bright, colorful flowers.

"Lovely, aren't they?" I heard a voice familiar from beside me, snapping me out of my thoughts.

I look up to be greeted with Julian smiling at me.

"Yes, lovely indeed~" I smiled.

Julian and I then started to converse for a while.

"Y/nnn..." I felt a set of arms wrap around my waist pulling me back. It was Lucio. "What are you doing with Julian?" Lucio rested his chin on my shoulder glaring at Julian.

"We're just talking, Lucio. Nothing to worry about." I smiled at Lucio as Julian and I continued our conversation .

Lucio grunted and held onto me tighter. After a while of Julian not seeming to take a hint, Lucio started kissing me all over my face.

"L-Lucio...!" I scowled him.

"It looks like it's time for me to take my leave." Julian sighed. "I'll be seeing you around, Y/n~" Julian smiled at me and headed out.

Lucio paused. "Wait... What was that supposed to mean?? Julian get back here!!!" Lucio yelled but Julian was nowhere to be seen.

"What was that all about, Lucio?" I smirked.

"...You were giving him all the attention." Lucio pouted.

I couldn't help but chuckle. "God Lucio, you're such a baby sometimes." I rolled my eyes and pecked his forehead.

Lucio pulled me into a tight embrace and nuzzled his face into the crook of my neck. "Be quiet and let me love you."