"Sarah wrote it, and if you don't believe me then have them take a writing test and compare the two." I told her and she considered the idea, soon turning around and I had to jump back to not get my foot run over.

"Alright, all girls and Brady are going to take a writing test. Don't care if you don't like the idea, you're doing it. You will be writing the lyrics to the song you are performing to. Now you can grab a pen and paper from Gianna and don't copy." Miss Abby spoke, winking back to the two of us and we smiled back at her. Y/N left me to lean against the wall so I didn't fall while waiting for them. They brought back a pen and paper for both of us, helping me sit down while being extremely cautious of my ankle. I felt my cheeks heat up a little bit and I realized then and there that I really did like Y/N. I wrote a little note to Abby at the bottom of the lyrics.

'I really like Y/N but please don't tell anyone. Do you think maybe there could be something where I could confess? Since you've had more experience, I figured you could give me some advice? Thank you.'

I really really hope Miss Abby doesn't tell anyone, I wanna surprise him/her. Hopefully they feel the same, I already had a few ideas in mind, but I needed Miss Abby's help before I told my mom anything. Y/N handed my sheet in for me, knowing it didn't matter. Miss Abby called Sarah over and called for her mother to come downstairs. Michelle quickly cane through the door after tossing her shoes off, standing next to her daughter as she read over the note Sarah wrote.

"Have a good talk with your daughter. She is benched until further notice, I do not tolerate bullying in my studio." She spoke stern, gently wrapping my arm around Y/N's waist as I played it off like it was just for balance. I watched as Sarah left, unable to help the smile on my face. Mouthing a small thank you, Abby nodded back to me and told everyone that practice was over for that day. "Oh, Brady. Come here for a second." She spoke, pointing her finger towards me and Y/N bringing me there and then leaving after.

"Flowers work, they're subtle but realize that you care. Roses work best. My advice is you tell he/she at the end of awards that you like him/her. It'll show her/him that you're not afraid to speak out about it, but dont make it too jurrasic. I'll arrange something with the hosts, just figure out on what you're going to say." I nodded quickly as I made sure to remember everything Abby told me, thanking her quickly and walking away and packing up my stuff. Getting into the car was difficult with a backpack on your back and a messed up ankle, but I managed.

(Y/N's POV)

It was nerve wracking to leave Brady alone with Miss Abby, I knew how scary she could be. So when Brady came back, I walked over to him quickly.

"What happened? Are you in trouble? You'll be able to dance this week right?" You didn't mean to bombard him with questions, but it just happened. He gently held your shoulders and shook his head no, your mind immediately went to he's not dancing. "You can't dance? Is it because of me? It's because of me isn't it?" You spoke, Brady putting a hand over your mouth quickly as he playfully rolled his eyes.

"I'm not in trouble and I am dancing as long as my ankle heals. Don't worry. I'm fine, she just wanted to talk to me." You weren't really sure how to feel about that, but you bit your lip and kept quiet, not wanting to bug him anymore.

"Do you think I could come over tomorrow? To help with your ankle and all." You spoke, Brady playfully chuckling as he called his mother, knowing she was already in the car. Thankfully she said yes and you quickly ran up to your mom who gave you a yes. "Alright, I'll be ready!" You spoke, soon taking your bag and helping Brady to his car before you ran off to your own. Er...Your mother's car.

(Brady's POV)

I smiled as Y/N helped me to the car, thanking him/her before she/he walked away.

"Mom, I like Y/N. I have a plan, but we have to stop by a flower shop quickly." I spoke as I closed my door and buckled up, turning back and seeing how happy mom was for me.

"Bout time you admitted it." She teased, myself playfully rolling my eyes as I turned up the radio. "So what's your plan?" I told her my entire plan, not leaving out a single detail. The night was the same as every night, minus the empty vase sitting on my window sill now. Called Y/N and fell asleep to his/her voice this time, making sure my phone was charged. I am really looking forward to a whole day with Y/N tomorrow.

------------------------------
Sorry it was so short, the next chapter will be longer. Thank you all for reading and I'll see you in the next chapter!

-NerdyAmericanFemale